hi sir i am average student.i want to crack iit jee 2012. is it possible for me to get rank under 1000.i am not study properly in 1th class.

hi sir i am average student.i want to crack iit jee 2012. is it possible for me to get rank under 1000.i am not study properly in 1th class.

Grade:11

3 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Navdeep

if you are committed to do hard work and then you can surely get good rank. now onwards dont waste your time and give proper time to study. Join some good coaching. you have enough time dont worry about time.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

srishti srivastava
18 Points
11 years ago

hello sir....i have just passed 10th with 9.2 cgpa......and i have joined iit coaching from april.....iam an average student.......but i want to crack iit with a very good rank......but in my coaching our physics teacher stresses on the fact that god gifted students can crack iit.....sometimes iam not able to understand the concepts but others can easily .....i feel very stresssd now.....even iam facing the stiff competition in coaching....iam feeling helpless now                                  i dnt knw how to start my preperation with a free mind.....n how much i should spend time on my studies....there is no one to guide me.......i really need yr advice

Prajesh
8 Points
10 years ago
Chill out even I am an avg student. ( waiting for my 10 th results) . All avg students like us can do is work hard in the right direction. Your physics teacher is very wrong. Concentrate on yourself & not the competition. That will get you through...

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free