There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

How is RGIPT? Is it worth taking admission there?

7 years ago

Answers : (2)

This year JEE result also provided JEE 2009 Extended Merit list (JEE EML). This list is not the waiting list for admission in any IITs, IT-BHU, Varanasi and ISM Dhanbad.

This list is only meant for admission in few research oriented new Engineering colleges.

The scope in these colleges are not good at present for such , butin future they might come out as good institutes. There is no link between these colleges and IIT.

Although these days petroleum engineers are quite desired but there are many institutes which are preferred over RGIPT to, and also petroleum industry hire students from most of the branches . The Energy and Petroleum Sector plays a pivotal role in our country’s economic development. Accelerated activities in oil exploration and production worldwide have fuelled the need for trained and qualified human talent—the global oil & gas industry is experiencing a severe shortage of qualified engineers. Keeping this in mind, RGIPT—promoted by leading Oil PSUs—is presenting an opportunity to students to pursue a BTech program in Petroleum Reservoir and Production Engineering.

So, my suggestion wud be if u are getting something gud in NITs then go for that else go for RGIPT , coz NITs have got a much better scope than RGIPT.

7 years ago
										I've also applied for to check whether they are calling the specified student for counselling????
7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

How to predict the number of bonds formation of P 2 O 7 4- ? Please Explain It.
@ styam To predict the no of bond formation between p2o7 there is a formula no of bond = full valence shell – no of valence electron for example – hydrogen typically makes 1 bond...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
does this happen only with phosphorus or also with other elemnts of period 3 ?
Satyam Anand 3 months ago
sir, i completed my 12 th in 2016. can i appear for bitsat again in 2017?
BITS which stands for Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani conducts an admission test for admissions in the engineering degree courses at their campuses located in Pilani,...
ADITI SINGH 3 months ago
Yes ear, I guess you can, but before doing anything, amke sure that you have visited the official website of BITS and check the status or schedule for the test as well as the requisite...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
I`m class 11 student and I`m an IIT aspirant.In my coaching,they have finished 2 chapters in each subject and due to some I was unable to complete the assignments given.Now,I have a lot of...
Dear friend, just be focused andJust plan your time-table, divide hours for preparation, join some promising coaching center, make yourself undergo a strenuous practice session following...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ amitesh As now u are in class 11 , then u are on the right track and time to start your iit preparation , your self study is too important than coaching , as u cannot do if the coaching...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Sir/Madam, I have secured all india sc rank of 2291. You people are alumni’s can you tell me what college or branch i can get with this small rank ?
Dear Student, you may either visit the official website of JEE or use askiitians link to get the requisite information. There you may find the cutoff and merit list and also the chances for ...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
hi arvind : my dear friend please visit the below mentined link and compare your results with previous year cutoff
SAHIL 4 months ago open this can get any information
raj 4 months ago
my air in jee main is 157553 which colleges am i likely to get?
please visit thanks . moreover if you are not getting some college with this rank apply for some good private...
SAHIL 3 months ago
A motor van weighing 4400 kg rounds a level curve of radius 200 m on an unbanked road at 60 km/hr. What should be minimum value of coefficient of friction to prevent skidding? At what angle ...
Hi I got the first part . But second i got a negative value that tan theta = -0.001. let c be coefficient of friction. v= root(cgr) so 50/3 = root( c *2000) so 2500/9 = c*2000 so c= 5/ 36 = ...
Devansh Jatin Ponda 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Ask Experts