Dear Sir, My sons AIR was 18565,state rank category was 279 and state rank was 319 and he belongs to TN state. What are the chances of getting a seat in NIT,Trichy in any branch. Will he be able to get a seat under home state quota? Kindly address this issue. Regards, c rao

Dear Sir,

My sons AIR was 18565,state rank category was 279 and state rank was 319 and he belongs to TN state. What are the chances of getting a seat in NIT,Trichy in any branch. Will he be able to get a seat under home state quota? Kindly address this issue.

Regards,

c rao

Grade:12

2 Answers

anirudh alameluvari
23 Points
14 years ago

At that rank you may not get in NIT Trichy.  State rank is of no use.  Probably you may get in nits viz., raipur, agartala, srinagar, hamirpur etc.,

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Sir

I cn give you the list of the opening and closing ranks for the NIT trichi . You can refer to the HS (home state) opening and closing ranks. You can refer it according to your own category.

This list is according to the previous years trends for the admission through state ranks. Each year these opening and closing ranks do fluctuate , but just a bit, so they can give u a rough idea, whether u'll get admission or not. To see the list please follow the link www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/NITS/NIT-Tiruchirappalli.aspx .

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free