my math is very weak bt physics and chem is too strong wat to do?

my math is very weak bt physics and chem is too strong wat to do?

Grade:12

2 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Vedant

Now ownward give more time to maths and in math make sure that you do not miss easy questions.Because if you bring avg. marks in math that will suffice as you will score good in physics and chemisty.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Ashu Prakash
5 Points
13 years ago

Hi Vedant...

How your physics is strong when your maths is weak...

This means you are theoritically strong in physics but your numerical making power is not so good. So, to understand physics and chemistry originally, you'll need to study maths. Maths is a very interesting subject. The best way to solve maths is seeing examples from reference books and solving problems. Then Comes a teacher who can help you solving some hard irrespective problems. You'll need to atleast strong your your calculus.

I suppose this may help you.............................................

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free