There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i would be able to start my revision from 25dec.pls tell me how to revise things quickly and how much time should i give to revision with my board prepairations.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear aditya,

Its good that you are starting your revision at the correct time. Focus more on concepts and try solving new problems as much as you can. You can buy arihant material for revision its very nicely compliled.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Which books should be referred in the beginning for iitjee preparation ??? And how should we study to score a good rank what is the best schedule one should have for iitjee preparation
@ vaibhavi u have to make the time table beacuse u are the best portion who knows in which subject u are weak and in which subject u are strong . but while making time table just keep some...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Please visit these links one by one for timetable : 5.00 A.M.- GOOD...
SAHIL one month ago
@ vaibhavi at least 5-6 hours of self study is required if u want to crack jee advanced , but if u are gng to any coaching then self study of 4 hrs is enough . whatever u study , study that ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Give me marks distribution of physics in wbchse board class12 only
SAHIL 3 months ago
Sir i am in class 11 and joined Fiitjee for iit bit i am facing a problem here i am in the last batch so i know that teachers will go a liitle bit faster. I am not able to grasp the concepts...
@ anushka For that reason , i told you fiitjee level is a bit high , and also their test series questions are higher than the level of jee advanced , if u have confidence only , then u can...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
hi anushka first of all cool down! I think you can leave fitjee as i have seen in your previous posts also as you are not satissfied with it. so if you have not paid the complete fees and...
SAHIL 2 months ago
please tell me the books which are having chapter wise(previous year iit questions) for practice
Dear paresh generally all latest edition include last year JEE question. you can also purchase last 10 year sample IIT JEE paper.(easly available ) Please feel free to post as many doubts...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Hi Paresh, there are many publications avilable in the market giving the previous years chapterwise questions with answers... most familiar books are: Arihant MTG chandra sekhar 6 years ago
there is nothing like mock seat allocation on official web of josaa but if there is then where it is?
Its result is availbale on the main page of Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
You better visit the official weblink of Jeemains to finsd out the current status of allocation 9of seats as per the counsellings, if ou made it, you are surely in otherwise go for visiting ...
Soneel Verma one year ago
i got 6686 rank in jee advance 92,8% in 12th 179 marks in jee main suggest me college and branch
i think you should prefer for cs as its packages are higher then other branches....but remember one thing you can compromise for college but never compromise for your branch
shikhar panwar 4 months ago
you will get an iit with this marks but not a good branch. but if you apply for nit then surely you will get a good branch in know which best options are available for you with jee...
SAHIL 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Ask Experts