i m in 11th std. & hve 1.5 yrs left for jee.how many hours do i study a day apart from the 3.5 hrs i spend at my coaching inst.?attendance in school is not a pblm.how many attempts & how much time should i give to each tough ques.at home?

i m in 11th std. & hve 1.5 yrs left for jee.how many hours do i study a day apart from the 3.5 hrs i spend at my coaching inst.?attendance in school is not a pblm.how many attempts & how much time should i give to each tough ques.at home?

Grade:11

1 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Anushka

Apart from coaching if you study 6 hours that will suffice but more important is study consistently and with concentration. Out of these 6 hours you can manage time in tough q, easy q, concept..etc accordingly. Because it depends on individual and it would be difficult to generalise this.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free