dear sir i am rahul of class 11 and i am in kvs bellary i have not yet started the prep of iit or aieee until now due to collage work .so how to manage and how to start my preparation for iitjee and can u give me tips on studying and time mangement of iitjee

dear sir

i am rahul of class 11

and i am in kvs bellary

i have not yet started the prep of iit or aieee until now due to collage work .so how to manage and how to start my preparation for iitjee

and can u give me tips on studying and time mangement of iitjee

Grade:11

1 Answers

Anil Pannikar AskiitiansExpert-IITB
85 Points
13 years ago

Dear Rahul,

First of all take basic books like NCERT n solve them so that u can build confidence ( some ques are directly asked from ncert in jee ), now move onto reference books meant for IIT like HC verma (phy), A das gupta ( maths ) or u can take coaching notes of reputed insti. for iit jee n solve them. Time management is very imp for any competitive exam. Make ur daily study schedule by diving the total time ( u have for self study ) into 2-3 hours of interval and stick to it till the end . Clarity of basics is very imp. so don't skip any part n solve lots of problems to have a command on the subject.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Anil Pannikar

IIT Bombay

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free