sir, i have heard that production & mechanical engineering have almost the same curriculum.Also can i do M.tech in thermal power engineering or aeronautical engineering after my B.tech in production engineering as is the case with mechanical engineering

sir, i have heard that production & mechanical engineering have almost the same curriculum.Also can i do M.tech in thermal power engineering or aeronautical engineering after my B.tech in production engineering as is the case with mechanical engineering

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitiansExpert Milanshu
9 Points
14 years ago

yes production and mechanical engg have nearly same curriculum but obviously not for 4 years but they have combined class in 1st year and in other years also some of their courses are same in iits.

M.Tech from thermal power is a good option. it has a very good scoop in present day. Companies hire large number of students from this field .

you can also get a pakage of 6-8 lakhs in this field . And there are many big companies which give good job offers to the student of thermal power engg like NTPC, BHEL, Coal India, ABB etc.

aeronautical engg dont have good scope in india and also there are very less and specific jobs in this field.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free