i am repeating this year (2011) plz guide me that in :- physics-- hcv and last 30 year question bank. maths-- TMH and last 30 yr que. bank. will be sufficient enough to bring a rank within 500 this yr (2011)or anything more needed if needed that plzz suggest.

i am repeating this year (2011)
plz guide me that in :-
physics-- hcv and last 30 year question bank.
maths-- TMH and last 30 yr que. bank.
will be sufficient enough to bring a rank within 500 this yr (2011)or anything more needed if needed that plzz suggest.

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Rathod Shankar AskiitiansExpert-IITB
69 Points
13 years ago

Dear shashank kashyap,

1) the concepts has to be clear first. then u have to solve as many questions u can on the concept u learned.

2) there are so many books for physics u can choose two of them then solve the different problems from them. HC verma is a good book for concepts solve the problem of HC verma u can crack JEE.

3) TMH is also a good book. I read that book only. but our concepts has to be clear. u can refer to other books also for problem solving of maths

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Rathod Shankar Singh

IIT Bombay

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free