this year(2010) i am repeating and last year my score was 148 in iit jee. and now i am trying very hard to get a score between 290-300 in 2011 jee exam. so, plz guide me how get strengthen my PCM and improve my temperament in exam so that i can be confident at exam time. plzzz help me so that i can get a good rank within 500.

this year(2010) i am repeating and last year my score was 148 in iit jee.
and now i am trying very hard to get a score between 290-300 in 2011 jee exam.
so,
plz guide me how get strengthen my PCM and improve my temperament in exam so that i can be confident at exam time.
plzzz help me so that i can get a good rank within 500.

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

suryakanth AskiitiansExpert-IITB
105 Points
13 years ago

Dear shashank,

The best way to strengthen your subjects as repeater is to start the unknown topics read them from the basics understand them and concentrrate more on most scoring topics.Be confident in the topics you already know and practise more problems in topics that you are intrested in.Practise more number of problems,Do previous year question papers.During the exam,read the question paper carefully,dont panic if you can understand a question,read it again and  again,first relate the question to the topics you studied,look how you can relate it to the question,find the missing link.proceed in this way for every question.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free