MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Mayur Hole Grade:
        Sir,i'm from nagpur.in IIT i have AIR rank from OBC cat 1518 but not overall &Aieee AIR 7036.i have got IIT Indore mech .i just want to know whether good placement will occur? will it be better than nits? Since this'll be the first batch.
7 years ago

Answers : (2)

nitish rathi
8 Points

hi my name is nitish n i have got iit indore electrical...........i think u shud join iit indore bcoz iit brand name is itself enough..............iit is iit n nit is nit 

7 years ago
AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points

Hi

I think you should see ur availabilities in the AIEEE. IITs are good , but with these new IITs coming up... IITs are surely loosing there brand name. there are now almost the same no. of NITs n IITs. You should go for an established institute with a repo.

many NITs have got a much good repo than the new IITs , at your AIEEE rank , u can get admission into these NITs.  NIT Tiruchirapalli, NIT Suratkal, NIT Warangal are always a better option yhan the new IITs. The new IITs would be having the new faculty and you never know, how it turns out to be. Moreover , since u'ii be the first batch, the companies coming for the placement would also have a sense of insecurity which might affect the placement. whereas entering an established college, removes this insecurity.

see what branch interests u and match it with the available colleges in AIEEE. NITs are a better choice above the new IITs.

7 years ago
Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?
Answer & Earn Cool Goodies
  • Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20
  • Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off