Sir,i'm from nagpur.in IIT i have AIR rank from OBC cat 1518 but not overall &Aieee AIR 7036.i have got IIT Indore mech .i just want to know whether good placement will occur? will it be better than nits? Since this'll be the first batch.

Sir,i'm from nagpur.in IIT i have AIR rank from OBC cat 1518 but not overall &Aieee AIR 7036.i have got IIT Indore mech .i just want to know whether good placement will occur? will it be better than nits? Since this'll be the first batch.

Grade:12

2 Answers

nitish rathi
8 Points
14 years ago

hi my name is nitish n i have got iit indore electrical...........i think u shud join iit indore bcoz iit brand name is itself enough..............iit is iit n nit is nit 

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi

I think you should see ur availabilities in the AIEEE. IITs are good , but with these new IITs coming up... IITs are surely loosing there brand name. there are now almost the same no. of NITs n IITs. You should go for an established institute with a repo.

many NITs have got a much good repo than the new IITs , at your AIEEE rank , u can get admission into these NITs.  NIT Tiruchirapalli, NIT Suratkal, NIT Warangal are always a better option yhan the new IITs. The new IITs would be having the new faculty and you never know, how it turns out to be. Moreover , since u'ii be the first batch, the companies coming for the placement would also have a sense of insecurity which might affect the placement. whereas entering an established college, removes this insecurity.

see what branch interests u and match it with the available colleges in AIEEE. NITs are a better choice above the new IITs.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free