is mechanics for iitjee by anurag mishra balaji pu better for practice or dc pandey arihant or resnick and halliday. which book should i buy for doubt clearing in phy. is it compulsory to buy ie irodov for iit prep. what about university physics hugh d young. i hv solutions of this book so is it better that i buy this book. please give me an exact ans.

is mechanics for iitjee by anurag mishra balaji pu better for practice or dc pandey arihant or resnick and halliday. which book should i buy for doubt clearing in phy. is it compulsory to buy ie irodov for iit prep. what about university physics hugh d young. i hv solutions of this book so is it better that i buy this book. please give me an exact ans.

Grade:11

8 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear zahid,

You should follow DC Pandey as it contains good quality of questions and you can practise a variety of questions from this book.No if you can do DC pandey then no need to solve Irodov.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

James Macmillan
20 Points
11 years ago

I SUGGEST BOTH ANURAG MISHRA AND DC PANDEY. IF U HAVE A SINGE CHOICE THEN GO FOR ANURAG MISHRA. MORE OR LESS ALL THE QUESTIONS OF DC PANDEY ARE GIVEN IN ANURAG MISHRA MOREOVER ANURAG MISHRA HAS APPROX 1OO-150 SOLVED EXAMPLES AND ALL ARE OF DIFFERENT VARIETIES. ANURAG MISHRA IS JUST LIKE IE IRODOV BUT ALL THE QUESTIONS ARE SOLVED

Amit Saxena
35 Points
10 years ago

Anurag mishra is best book for physics.  suggest same type author books for Chemistry & Maths (IIT-JEE)

zahid sharief
16 Points
10 years ago

@James Macmillan i believe ur intention was to help me....nd i thank u fr thatSmile....However, ur advice comes really late, considering that i''ve passed it already.....maybe u should hv checked up on the date this question was posted....

James Macmillan
20 Points
10 years ago
@zahid sharief sorry . Actually at the time when you posted your querry, i was just in class 9. When I reached class 11 then i was in a search of a good physics book an i bought Anurag mishra. After that i found your question and replied it in a hope that other student who wants to buy this book can take help from my comment
Binayak
37 Points
9 years ago
Can you suggest same type of books for chem and maths lke that of physics by anurag mishra?????
Pavan Kumar Gurram
24 Points
8 years ago
During my JEE Peparation, I followed D.C.Pandey for one &half year & then later i came to know about Anuag Mishra ,when I had gone through that book , I had felt a lot.B’coz I have missed a very good book & later I had followed only Anurag Mishra which had given me complete satisfaction about my preparation for IIT physics

Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago

for Physics – H C Verma, Arihant publ, IE Irodov, etc are the best books, prepare well and

ry to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed educational institution for getting training and finally appear in the tests Jeemains and Jeeadvanced,....join counselling rounds by Josaa and get to know about your allottment, else try at other reputed institutions, like – MBM College of ENgg, Jodhpur,.......................Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,...................DIT Uni, Dehradun,.............      and pursue your graduation from there followed by placement in top rated MNCs,....Good Luck

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free