There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

I wanted to know  the  registration process for Regional Mathematics Olympiad,Delhi

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear saksham,

The Regional Mathematical Olympiad is a state level examination, a stepping stone towards the national level examination, the INMO.

• Who can appear for this test?

The RMO is meant primarily for students of Class IX--XII. As special cases, exceptionally talented students from Class VIII may be allowed to appear at the discretion of the Regional Coordinator.

Please note that the RMO is the first step in selecting the Indian team for the IMO! This requires special talent in problem-solving and interest in Mathematics. It is not meant for the average or even good student who does not have this.

• What is the structure of the test?

The duration of the RMO is 3 hours, and the number of problems is about 6 to 7.

• How many are selected?

At present, each region selects 30-35 students for the INMO. At most 6 students are selected from Class XII.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

What`s your opinion about matter resource book in chemistry for jee main
Master Resource Book in Chemistry for JEE Main is one of the best books by Arihant for JEE Main preparation. This book has well explained theory and a number of practice questions of...
SAHIL 3 months ago
What is syllabus and exam pattern of kvpy exam 2016 for SA stream??? And how to prepare for this exam
@ vaibhavi kvpy doesnot have any specified syllabus , in SA stream they will ask you everything from class 10 th syllabus , as well as whatever u studied till sep in class 11 th . so, just...
Umakant biswal one month ago
@ vaibhavi frst of all u have to practice previous year papers , thats very imp . the 2 nd thing is your ncert , almost 50 percent ques from bio and chem is from ncert , for physics , go...
@ vaibhavi if u will qualify the written test then u will be invited for the 2 nd round test of kvpy , and if u will manage to qualify that also , then u will be under the kvpy fellowship . ...
I want some preparation tips for 11 cbse exams and also some good books names that can be studied for preparation
@ deepak 11th is the main class if u want to clear up the concept for the competetive exams , i could say , do less focus on the school exam and turn your attention more towards the...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Student, you need to divide hours for preparation of diffferent subjects. You need to draft a schedule that you have to follow religiously. Consider NCERT books as base for preparation ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
please visit all these tips and books are suggested by top iitians of...
SAHIL 3 months ago
In which year did mahatma gandhi launch The Dandi March?
The political and social milieu of India was in turmoil following the formation of the Simon Commission for drawing up a constitution for India and the subsequent rejection of the Nehru...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Salt Satyagraha was a campaign of non-violent protest against the British salt tax in colonial India which began with the Salt March to Dandi on March 12, 1930. It was the first act of...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Circumstances Leading to the Dandi March also tell the circumstances leading to dandi march ?
sneha jha 7 years ago
why question paper of AIIMS 2013 is different on your site? different from what had appeared in exam 2013. i don’t like this
Thank you for your feedback. We will look into it and rectify if there is any mistake.
Harsh Patodia 7 months ago
Why josaa is not giving me a good college and branch even up my AIR in jee main is 4800 and obc 786.i also filled desired choice at the time of choice filling.
Hii the choice that you have filled might not be available for you at your rank . And it also depends upon the decreasing order in which you have filled your priority.
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Ask Experts