sir,,can u give me the details of pdpm iiit jabalpur abt its plcmnt,,infrastructure...how good is its cs......is it similar to other iiits like allahbad and gwalior...plz help???

sir,,can u give me the details of pdpm iiit jabalpur abt its plcmnt,,infrastructure...how good is its cs......is it similar to other iiits like allahbad and gwalior...plz help???

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear dinesh,

The India Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacturing (IIITDM) Jabalpur was thus established in January 2005. Strong industry interface and close cooperation with other academic and research institutions are the key features of this Institute.

The institute is in the process of rapidly adding up new facets to its infrastructure. Currently the buildings of Core Lab Complex, Service block, Lecture Halls, Library, Workshop, Cafeteria and single Seated Student Residence-I are fully functional. However the requirement of the Institute is increasing with the increase in the number of students, Faculty & Staff. In view of the greater need for campus development at a faster pace, the work for another Triple Seated Student Residence is almost complete and planning of Lecture Hall, Tutorial complex and Faculty Residence is going on faster pace. Mojor equipments have also been purchased for creation of Core Labs & Professional Labs with fully networked enviroment. As an added facility Allahabad Bank has opened a branch office in our Institute campus.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free