There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir m preparing 4 IITJEE 2011 . This is my 2nd attempt n strongly feel d  need practing d mock tests . I need practis quality ques. in form  of 5-10 home based  tests from each topic . Plse guide me d sources n if u can help me.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

I would strogly suggest you to refer to this page:

Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Askiitians Experts

Rahul- IIT Roorkee
6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Is it good to opt for BIOTECH of nit rourkela or IT of biet jhansi
@ swati the 2 nd option , I.T in biet jhansi is more preferrable , actually nit rourkela is good previously , bt not now , and Remember , branches matters much rather than the colleges ,...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
hi swati surely opting for biotech of nit rourkela is a better choice. campus provides a good infrastructure as well as a very good academic environment. placement records are also very...
SAHIL 3 months ago
Two cars A and B are at the same poin initialy.If A starts with the uniform velocity of 40m per sec and B starts in the same direction with constant acceleration of 4m per sec square,than B ...
For car A, dis at any time t = 40t and for car B, dis at any time t, ½ 4 t^2 So if we equate t= 20 sec
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
How do I prepare and be strong in coordinate geometry? Which is the best book available?
Co-ordinate geometry is one of the easiest parts of mathematics. It generally requires normal sense for answering but few specific formulae like finding out the mirror image of a point have ...
Gyan 5 days ago
S K Goyal is very good book.Its perfect for beginners,you will get a lot to practice from that will help you lot.
Piyush Behera 5 days ago
Is now neet cancelled or changed to aipmt after president signing of the ordinance. Is neet phase 2 cancelle
No neet phase 2 is not cancelled. It will happen
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago
@ aditi no, neet phase 2 is not yet cancelled , the ordinance only allow the state govt to proceed with their own entrance exam and also , the seat that state govt reserve in the private...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
I’m expecting a score of 510 in neet phase 1 exam. Will I get a good mbbs college with tgis score?
ur rank would be in the range of 6k-8k there are 52k seats u would get into a decent college u could verify ur rank using one of the rank predictors(aakash,resonance, med careers 360) BEST...
Beenu Mathew 5 months ago
Pls tell me the most scoring topics each in Physics, Chemistry and Maths for IIT JEE
in chemistry atomic structure,chemical bonding ,classification of elements ,acids and bases
pogula sumanth 2 years ago
IN Maths straight lines,integrals,trigonometric equations,derivatives
lokesh palingi 2 years ago
In maths straight lines , derivatives
nynesh 2 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series