There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

I want to join test series but i am confused please suggest a good one.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Paras

go through this link

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Sir i am in class 11 and joined Fiitjee for iit bit i am facing a problem here i am in the last batch so i know that teachers will go a liitle bit faster. I am not able to grasp the concepts...
@ anushka For that reason , i told you fiitjee level is a bit high , and also their test series questions are higher than the level of jee advanced , if u have confidence only , then u can...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
hi anushka first of all cool down! I think you can leave fitjee as i have seen in your previous posts also as you are not satissfied with it. so if you have not paid the complete fees and...
SAHIL 3 months ago
when PCL 5 is heated it dissociates into PCL 3 and Cl 2 . The density of the gas mixture at 200 o C and at 250 o C is 70.2 and 57.9 respectively. Find the degree of dissociation at 200 o C...
hi satyam please visit thanks and approve my answer psot if any doubt
SAHIL 3 months ago
How do I prepare and be strong in coordinate geometry? Which is the best book available?
Co-ordinate geometry is one of the easiest parts of mathematics. It generally requires normal sense for answering but few specific formulae like finding out the mirror image of a point have ...
Gyan 8 days ago
S K Goyal is very good book.Its perfect for beginners,you will get a lot to practice from that will help you lot.
Piyush Behera 8 days ago
My Son got 216 in Mains. He got 97.9 in Telangana Intermediate Board. we belongs to General category. Is he get a seat in top NITs with CSE Branch?
Dear parent, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
Both the scores in board as well as JEE mains are quite good, yes there may be a chance to get in an NIT but the best way for this query is to visit the weblink of NIT and to check cutoff...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
sir which are best scoring topic for jee main sir pls give me information about it
This is my personal opinion, I will give two most scoring in each subject Maths: – Vectors and 3D, very easy to understand and many questions come from these ends – Limits and...
Riddhish Bhalodia 9 months ago
Sir I have a lot of distractions like rest cell phone internet is there any solution for that.Can u tell me cutt off for government medical colleges in maharashtra in neet 2017 for 85%...
@ jeely you only can controll your brain , so, just think about those time , and just give a designation to your name , like adding DR. in front of your name , that really c makes a change...
Umakant biswal 25 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Ask Experts