SIR I GET ONLY 50 MARKS IN IIT..................IN THIS YEAR WITH SELF STUDIES,,,,,,,,,,,,WITHOUT ANY COMPETETIVE BOOKS OR ANY OTHER THINGS....................... SIR I WANT TO ADVICE FROM YOU,. HOW TO CRACK THIS TPYE EXAMS IIT OR AIEEE. SIR PLZZZZZZZZZZ ADVICE ME FOR BOOKS AND HOW TO CLEAR BASES..........for phy,che,maths

SIR I GET ONLY 50  MARKS IN IIT..................IN THIS  YEAR  WITH SELF STUDIES,,,,,,,,,,,,WITHOUT ANY COMPETETIVE BOOKS  OR ANY OTHER THINGS.......................

SIR   I WANT TO   ADVICE  FROM YOU,. HOW TO CRACK THIS TPYE EXAMS IIT OR AIEEE.  SIR PLZZZZZZZZZZ   ADVICE ME FOR BOOKS AND HOW TO CLEAR  BASES..........for phy,che,maths

Grade:12

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Dear Manoj,

For the preparation of IIT-JEE, you have to clear & enhance your CONCEPTS. All you have to go through more and more CONCEPTS.

Whenever somebody prepares for IIT-JEE, just always be with THREE THINGS:

# First is: BUILDING THE CONCEPTS,
# Second is: PROPER APPLICATIONS OF CONCEPTS &
# Third is: PRACTICE.

Join some good coaching centre.. and do self study without loosing the concentration coz studying 2 hours with very good concentration is equals to studying 5-12 hours without any concentration. .  and  have a confidence in yourself.  

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free