There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

electronics & communication at dtu/dce or textile engg. at iit delhi.Wich to choose.Plz reply soon.Itz urgent.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Javed ,

The first thing is always prefer the branch over the collage.

Now the best one is ECE is at DTU .. but if you very myuch obsessed with IIT brand then you can go textile enginereeing .. but there is difference in future scope of these two branches..

So decide wisely .. all the best!

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Sir in iit mains I got 448057 ranks and by reap a gov. Clg alloted me so in this rank I got more better clg I mean any other clg
Dear Student, You can definetly try for others but still i am sure the govt. college which you got will also be good. Thanks, Vijay
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
I am subha. I am living in Tamilnadu. Then I am studying in chemistry in JJ College of arts and science. I am preparing with KVPY aptitude what book I refers to this aptitude...
@ subha kvpy aptitude test donot have any fixed syllabus . that makles this test unique from others . and as u are in the seniormost stream of kvpy , so, acc to the syllabus , all the...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
SAHIL 2 months ago
Sir , is studying civil engineering at NIT,rourkela better than studying CSE at CET,Bhubaneswar,Odisha in terms of career,placements,and other factors...???
This is a loaded question. So, I don't think it can receive an honest answer with appropriate reasoning. In all likelihood what this question is going to initiate is a bilateral dick...
ADITI SINGH 3 months ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ sibasis See , that completely depend upon your personal intrest , wheather u are comfortable with civil or u have attachment with computer . actually frm my perspectice CET BBSr cse have...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Sir iit me admission me category wise rank use hote Hai ya AIR?
@ dipesh for admission into iit u need to first qualify the jee advanced exam , and be on top percentile of the respective board . and the catagory seats are filled with catagory rank and...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
What are the two major political parties in the United States today? and How many states are there in the United States?
You could start here for background infromation: There are effectively only two parties: "Democrats" and "elephants" (more...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
The United States is a: Constitutional Federal Democratic Republic. US Constitution is the "supreme law of the land." Constitutional governments are limited in power. They follow...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
hi please explain the complete political structure in US.....
sneha jha 7 years ago
How The Global Positioning System works?
The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a satellite based navigation system developed by the United States Department of Defense. It is widely used for civilian navigation and positioning,...
Radhika Batra 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Ask Experts