sir, this is tushar.....my aieee rank is 8637....... i'm luking forward to join pec....at some decent branch.. i juz wanted 2 seek ur advice on .... whether i should join pec dis year or opt 4 taking drop and clr iit jee next year ..???? will it b worth it 2 opt 4 drop ...????

sir,
this is tushar.....my aieee rank is 8637.......
i'm luking forward to join pec....at some decent branch..

i juz wanted 2 seek ur advice on ....
whether i should join pec dis year or opt 4 taking drop and clr iit jee next year ..????
will it b worth it 2 opt 4 drop ...????

Grade:Upto college level

2 Answers

askiitian Expert
8 Points
14 years ago

Dear Tushar

Droping a year will be the best option for you as it does't matter if you graduate from a prestigous college and get a promising career than to opt for some not so good college and struggle in life after graduating. Youe chances for cracking JEE is very good next time.

You can join  www.Askiitians.com  as askiitians is India’s first educational portal offering completely online-interactive-realtime resources and video solutions for preparation of IIT-JEE and other engineering entrance exams.

Here you will get online-interactive-realtime learning sessions, problem solving sessions, strategy sessions, counseling sessions from IITians.

There are many packages available in askiitians.com but i wud advise you to join course for one year .i.e. RIP1

And for more information regarding packages, click here :www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

Thanks and All the Best !!!!

girish sachdeva
31 Points
13 years ago

More or less it is a matter of personal choice, PEC is a good engg. college with decent placements. But if u r very keen to join IITs only then go for it, drop a year, prepare well and (hopefully) get a good rank at the JEE next year. But do remember, dropping a year requires a very strong psychological temperament and huge stamina to do hard-work. 

Now it's up to u to decide.

Cheers !

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free