Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

this is aieee rank is 8637.......
i'm luking forward to join some decent branch..

i juz wanted 2 seek ur advice on ....
whether i should join pec dis year or opt 4 taking drop and clr iit jee next year ..????
will it b worth it 2 opt 4 drop ...????

7 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Tushar

Droping a year will be the best option for you as it does't matter if you graduate from a prestigous college and get a promising career than to opt for some not so good college and struggle in life after graduating. Youe chances for cracking JEE is very good next time.

You can join  as askiitians is India’s first educational portal offering completely online-interactive-realtime resources and video solutions for preparation of IIT-JEE and other engineering entrance exams.

Here you will get online-interactive-realtime learning sessions, problem solving sessions, strategy sessions, counseling sessions from IITians.

There are many packages available in but i wud advise you to join course for one year .i.e. RIP1

And for more information regarding packages, click here

Thanks and All the Best !!!!

7 years ago

More or less it is a matter of personal choice, PEC is a good engg. college with decent placements. But if u r very keen to join IITs only then go for it, drop a year, prepare well and (hopefully) get a good rank at the JEE next year. But do remember, dropping a year requires a very strong psychological temperament and huge stamina to do hard-work. 

Now it's up to u to decide.

Cheers !

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

How do I prepare and be strong in coordinate geometry? Which is the best book available?
Co-ordinate geometry is one of the easiest parts of mathematics. It generally requires normal sense for answering but few specific formulae like finding out the mirror image of a point have ...
Gyan 6 days ago
S K Goyal is very good book.Its perfect for beginners,you will get a lot to practice from that will help you lot.
Piyush Behera 6 days ago
Is it good to opt for BIOTECH of nit rourkela or IT of biet jhansi
@ swati the 2 nd option , I.T in biet jhansi is more preferrable , actually nit rourkela is good previously , bt not now , and Remember , branches matters much rather than the colleges ,...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
hi swati surely opting for biotech of nit rourkela is a better choice. campus provides a good infrastructure as well as a very good academic environment. placement records are also very...
SAHIL 3 months ago
I got 107000 rank in main. Suggest. What all college and branch can. I get
Dear student, there are numerous highly reputed institutions which have earned their image by providing quality education and best ever placements in high profile organizations. So, you may ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
please visit thanks. moreover you can try for other private good colleges like lovely university, amity, chandigarh...
SAHIL 3 months ago
Who holds the world record for highest individual score in the history of woman's test cricket?
Hyderabad's 19-year-old vice-captain Mithali Raj made record by scoring the highest individual score in women's Test cricket to guide the Indian eves to a mammoth total. In the second and...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Sir by using rank predictor I am getting rank about 34000 rank in meet 2 .I am a sc candidate. Can you tell me which govt college can I get for mbbs
@ aditi there are 30,000 seats for MBBS which will be filled on the besic of neet. and that 34,000 rank will be the catagory rank of CRL ?? kindly mention that and mention the martk as well ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Person with 200 in jee main and 96. 5 percentage in cbse boards is liable for which NIT?
You will get seats in all NITs
Harsh Patodia 6 months ago
Please follow this link.
Harsh Patodia 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details