hello sir, Is repeating iit possible by taking admission in first year in any other college and preparing for iit simultaniously?

hello sir,

Is repeating iit possible by taking admission in  first year in any other college and preparing for iit simultaniously?

Grade:12

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
14 years ago

Hi ,

Yes , it is possible to take admission in first year and simultaneously preparation for IIT. Acc to me, the best way for this to join online coaching which will be suitable for you as it is flexible n you need not to travel anywhere. For this you only need Internet connection.

You can join  www.Askiitians.com  as askiitians is India’s first educational portal offering completely online-interactive-realtime resources and video solutions for preparation of IIT-JEE and other engineering entrance exams.

Here you will get online-interactive-realtime learning sessions, problem solving sessions, strategy sessions, counseling sessions from IITians.

There are many packages available in askiitians.com but i wud advise you to join course for one year .i.e. RIP1

And for more information regarding packages, click here :www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

Thanks and All the Best !!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free