There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir i got eml 5271 rank aieee 12032 ip 149 dce1153 i am totally disappointed with my result i want to drop and seriously prepare for iit should i take admissionin ip or nit and then prepare or complete dropout and take coaching iam totally confused plz do help

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear tarun,

You have performed well and through this rank you will be getting in some decent NITs. Regarding NIT Kurukshetra, the closing rank for your desired branches is 8856. You can get civil there which is a nice option as the college you have choosen is very good.

Refer to thye last year cutoff details to know what best you would be getting next to it. : -

Regarding EML, you wont be getting any seat alloted to you through this rank and your option for IP is also not a nice option for you than NITs.

As you have decided to drop a year that prefer to take a complete drop without taking admission in any collge.

you can give one year to preparation for IIT and with hard work and guidance you can easily make it to the IIT's, coz this year topper nitin jain is also one year dropper. You can join online coaching as it is flexible n you need not to travel anywhere n you can utilise the saved time in studies.  For this you only need Internet connection.

You can join  as askiitians is India’s first educational portal offering completely online-interactive-realtime resources and video solutions for preparation of IIT-JEE and other engineering entrance exams.

Here you will get online-interactive-realtime learning sessions, problem solving sessions, strategy sessions, counseling sessions from IITians.

There are many packages available in but i wud advise you to join course for one year .i.e. RIP1

And for more information regarding packages, click here

Thanks and All the Best !!!!

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

How I prepare for kvpy 2016.................... Give some suggestion for this....
2017 years ago
can you tell me something about TOEFL? My parents are saying me to prepare for it. so i required a general info regarding it?
this knowledge is available at other sites also i want to know about its uses and reason why to give it etc.
SONALI 2 months ago
@ SONALI TOEFL stands for Test of English as a Foreign Language. The test is designed to measure the English proficiency of non-English speaking people and is divided into three sections....
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
when PCL 5 is heated it dissociates into PCL 3 and Cl 2 . The density of the gas mixture at 200 o C and at 250 o C is 70.2 and 57.9 respectively. Find the degree of dissociation at 200 o C...
hi satyam please visit thanks and approve my answer psot if any doubt
SAHIL 2 months ago
which is the best institution for competitive exam coaching in Andhra Pradesh?
Hii If you are looking for Offline coachings you can go to the various brand names but if you are serious enpough to chose online as a platform in where you can study. You can enroll for...
Sourabh Singh one year ago
i hv heard there is a institution in hyderabad which is mainly for bitsat preparation … anyone knows about it.....if thn plz give me complete info abt it...
mansi dabriwal one year ago
Naryana and Srichaitanya have united to form a batch called China batch. You can go to that batch if u r a topper. otherwise go to FIT-JEE
Vasanth Bhaskara one year ago
I want the list of all IIITs in india ?what is the process to enter in IIITs ?
Dear Friend, you may get the list of all the IITs by visiting the link of askiitians or by surfing for it on google and to your second question, I may answer that one has to perform very...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
@ kaushik the IIIT stands for indian institute of information technology , and they spread in all over india , below are the list of iiit in india iiit allhabad , iiit gwalior , iiit...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
please visit this is list of top 100 colege which take all iit. you have to pass jee exam to get into oot thanks and approve my answer
SAHIL 4 months ago
i have to complete my CBSE class 12 syllabus till november. Please tell me how should i complete it using board point of view and also use time for competitives. tell me study plan to grab...
@ shreyas donot hurry up , i think its good if u will do simoultaneously , i did like that , for example suppose u complted solution chap from board point of view, then alott a extra day...
Umakant biswal one month ago
@ shreyas yes , 10 hours per chapter are more than enough , beacuse i have used only 2-3 hrs per chapter in that 10 hrs u have to cover a chapter by the following strategy 1- ncert reading...
Umakant biswal one month ago
@umakant i have done calculation of all the things. Septeber i have 17 working days * 6 hrs study = 102 hrs 13 holidays*9 hrs study = 117 hrs similar is for october november i have 20...
Shreyas Patil one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Ask Experts