sir i got eml 5271 rank aieee 12032 ip 149 dce1153 i am totally disappointed with my result i want to drop and seriously prepare for iit should i take admissionin ip or nit and then prepare or complete dropout and take coaching iam totally confused plz do help

sir i got eml 5271 rank aieee 12032 ip 149 dce1153 i am totally disappointed with my result i want to drop and seriously prepare for iit should i take admissionin ip or nit and then prepare or complete dropout and take coaching iam totally confused plz do help

Grade:12

1 Answers

ashish kumar
17 Points
14 years ago

Dear tarun,

You have performed well and through this rank you will be getting in some decent NITs. Regarding NIT Kurukshetra, the closing rank for your desired branches is 8856. You can get civil there which is a nice option as the college you have choosen is very good.

Refer to thye last year cutoff details to know what best you would be getting next to it. : -

www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/aieee-engineering-counsellings.aspx

Regarding EML, you wont be getting any seat alloted to you through this rank and your option for IP is also not a nice option for you than NITs.

As you have decided to drop a year that prefer to take a complete drop without taking admission in any collge.

you can give one year to preparation for IIT and with hard work and guidance you can easily make it to the IIT's, coz this year topper nitin jain is also one year dropper. You can join online coaching as it is flexible n you need not to travel anywhere n you can utilise the saved time in studies.  For this you only need Internet connection.

You can join  www.Askiitians.com  as askiitians is India’s first educational portal offering completely online-interactive-realtime resources and video solutions for preparation of IIT-JEE and other engineering entrance exams.

Here you will get online-interactive-realtime learning sessions, problem solving sessions, strategy sessions, counseling sessions from IITians.

There are many packages available in askiitians.com but i wud advise you to join course for one year .i.e. RIP1

And for more information regarding packages, click here :www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

Thanks and All the Best !!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free