• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

how manu marks required in IIT JEE for admission

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ajay,

The cut off this year is 190. You need to score more than 190 marks to get qualified.

If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Wht books should I buy for ntse stage1, nsec lvl1 and iit foundation for9th,10th,11th,12th
@ dhanush for ntse only mtg publication is better , i used that and qualified the stage 2 of the entrance , u can take mtg ntse explorer and practice as much as u can , there are ample of...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
please visit
SAHIL 3 months ago
wht abt nsec ive asked abt it also even tht is a very important exam based on chemistryu id like to know abt the best chemistry books which are siutable for this exam involving theory and...
Dhanush Kotrike 2 months ago
What`s your opinion about matter resource book in chemistry for jee main
Master Resource Book in Chemistry for JEE Main is one of the best books by Arihant for JEE Main preparation. This book has well explained theory and a number of practice questions of...
SAHIL 3 months ago
sir, i completed my 12 th in 2016. can i appear for bitsat again in 2017?
BITS which stands for Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani conducts an admission test for admissions in the engineering degree courses at their campuses located in Pilani,...
ADITI SINGH 3 months ago
Yes ear, I guess you can, but before doing anything, amke sure that you have visited the official website of BITS and check the status or schedule for the test as well as the requisite...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
What is Ajax and why it is used widely?
AJAX Uses HTTP Requests In traditional JavaScript coding, if you want to get any information from a database or a file on the server, or send user information to a server, you will have to...
Ravi Sharma 7 years ago
AJAX = Asynchronous JavaScript and XML AJAX stands for Asynchronous JavaScript And XML. AJAX is a type of programming made popular in 2005 by Google (with Google Suggest). AJAX is not a new ...
Himanshu Vijay 7 years ago
What to and from whrere to study for jee mains?
generally schools provide these kind of coachings....and also askiitians provide a really good letures of syllabus in iit jee entrance....other websites like raoiit academy is also very...
darshini one year ago
Apart from the websites, u may also refer the following books: Maths: T.M.H , Amit Agarwal, Cengage publications etc Physics: H.C Verma, Cengage publications etc Chemistry: O.P Tondon etc
Krishna Koushik one year ago
organic chemistry and narendra avasti for chemistry....dc pandey – a wonderful book for physics....
darshini one year ago
Sir,what is the best biology book for practice for neet ?
@ rupam frst of all for clearing of neet , all the ncert content of class 11 th and 12 th should be on your mind , ncert will be the first book to study and follow . and after that do folow ...
Umakant biswal 20 days ago
Do from NCERT Class 11 and 12. Along with that dont forget to do ncert exemplers. 60% of questions from exemplers. Then study last year question papers to get the idea of paper. Thats it.
Shreyas Patil 13 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Ask Experts