sir i am getting textile tech. at iit delhi bt i'm nt interested in that stream.Also there is a rule in iit-d to change stream on scoring cgpa >7.5.My question is that is it hard to score cgpa >7.5 or it is easy.Also tell me how to score cgpa>7.5 in iit, i mean how many hours of study is required for it. thanx in advance.reply soon

sir i am getting textile tech. at iit delhi bt i'm nt  interested in that stream.Also there is a rule in iit-d to change stream on scoring cgpa >7.5.My question is that is it hard to score cgpa >7.5 or it is easy.Also tell me how to score cgpa>7.5 in iit, i mean how many hours of study is required for it.

thanx in advance.reply soon

Grade:

1 Answers

Sukhendra Reddy Rompally B.Tech Mining Machinery Engg, ISM Dhanbad
93 Points
13 years ago

well,u didnt understand the rules for change of stream

it doesnt im ply dat all with gpa of 7.5 and above get a transfer,to change a degree from textile engg,u need a gpa of atleast 9{or even dat mitw not be sufficient},and getting 9 isnt dat simple,it need a very very good effort

my sincere suggestion is: try for AIEEE and BITS,i dont think u wud be happy with Textile engg and its almost impossible to get a transfer{since u r studyin at IITD,where everyone else are as good as u,if not better}

i mite be harsh,but dats the reality,accept it gracefullly
thanks

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free