hello sir, I have just passed my 12th std.I have appeared for IIT-JEE-09,but i was not abe to qualify the exam.i scored some what around 90 marks in IIT .As iit was only my dream ,i am thinking of repeating IIT-JEE.So please tell me that repeating iit correct dissicion?

hello sir,

I have just passed my 12th std.I have appeared for IIT-JEE-09,but i was not abe to qualify the exam.i scored some what around 90 marks in IIT .As iit was only my dream ,i am thinking of repeating IIT-JEE.So please tell me that repeating iit correct dissicion?

Grade:12

1 Answers

ashish kumar
17 Points
14 years ago

Dear Rahul,

As you were now preparing for both IITs and the 12th board exam, it becomes tuff for a student to score good in either of the two. Waiting for a year  and going to best college among India is a wise decision that you have taken. Be calm and pateint while preparing for this exam as sometimes you might feel that it would have been a better option if i had taken admission. Study well and dont get streesed out if you sometimes dont perform well in your exam. Be focused and lay emphasis on concepts.

Thank you.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free