There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir; my aieee 2009 AIR is 5524 . state u.p.  can i get IT at nit suratkal. sir i am interested in cse & it . which is the best for me IT at nit allahabad or CSE at nit bhopal.

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Abhimanyu,

The last year cutoff for IT, Suratkal was 4392 . As you rank is quite away from this there isn't any chance to get this branch there. The next two options you have selected are the best option you could have at this rank. See both the options are good but IT is only slight different than CSE. In today's market its not known whwn the IT demand is gonna back down. So in my view it would be better to opt for CSE at NIT Bhopal.

Thank you.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

After B.S. from IISc, should I go abroad for M.S. and PhD or do the same in IISC? What government jobs in India can I get after my PhD?
HiPratyasha, Thank you for asking There are numerous elite research organisations in India,IISc. is one of them. Definately afteer completing your doctoral program you will get exposure to...
Aabid Hussain 3 months ago
Dear friend if you are lucky enough to get an opportunity at IISC, then well and good or else you may try in your own country as well as there are various highly reputed institutions...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
I am currently using the books objective mathematics by rdsharma and problem plus maths by a das gupta . how do i use these books .is arihant skill I`m maths required ?
@ shuhaibks NO , no use of arihant , frst of all , if u are through with ncert , u can start with besic mathematics chapter from r d sharma , and then solve sequentially . frst 11 th , then ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Go First for NCERT. Then NCERT Exempler. Then Problem Plus in IIT. Thats the currect sequence. Hope it helps. Thanx.
Shreyas Patil one month ago
This is not directly related with any topic. My niece is in class 10 CBSE and recently gave her maths FA test. She was given 14/25 since she followed the procedure taught in her tution and...
hi swati In the final result there is 10% weightage of each fa. so all the four fa have total 40% of weightage. while each sa counts for 30%. so total 2 sa counts for 60% of weightage in...
SAHIL 3 months ago
@ swati , Yes , the grades will affect the overall cgpa , see , u have FA1 , FA2 , SA1 , FA3, FA4 , SA2 . IN FA1 , u have 10 percent weightage , and in FA2 u have 10 percent , but these...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
SA 1 exams iclude half syllabus and sa 2 exams includes half syllabus. syllabus of sa 1 is not included in sa 2. sa 1 includes syllabus of fa 1 and fa 2 while sa 2 includes sylllabus of fa...
SAHIL 3 months ago
for maths you can see “mohit tyagi” for physics “pradeep kshetrapal” and for chemistry “dushyant kumar” and “ajnish gupta” for organic chemistry best ever teachers for iit-jee...
aashima sahu 3 months ago
@ xavier Askiitian is a free online coaching for IITJEE , it have study material , revision notes , video lecture , past year papers , tips and tricks in blog for you which are avaliable in ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...
Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software... chandra sekhar 7 years ago
how many 12 percentage needed to admission in nit?..............................................................
Hii can you please specify the NIT that you are aiming at , then we will be able to help you out.
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Ask Experts