Sir, I want your help for selecting coaching for iit-jee dropper. I got 120 marks in iit-jee 2010 and 40000 all india rank in aieee. I want to drop one year.I have got selected in vibrant academy,kota and also resonance,kota.In resonance kota my name appears in the top 100 students and for vibrant i dont know my rank.Also on 27 vidyamandir exam is also there.If i get selected in vidyamandir,Then sir please help me that should i join vidyamandir,vibrant or resonance or local tution . Sir please reply fast as i have only one day to decide. Sanchit

Sir,
I want your help for selecting coaching for iit-jee dropper.
I got 120 marks in iit-jee 2010 and 40000 all india rank in aieee.
I want to drop one year.I have got selected in vibrant academy,kota and also resonance,kota.In resonance kota my name appears in the top 100 students and for vibrant i dont know my rank.Also on 27 vidyamandir exam is also there.If i get selected in vidyamandir,Then sir please help me that should i join vidyamandir,vibrant or resonance or local tution .
Sir please reply fast as i have only one day to decide.
Sanchit

Grade:12

1 Answers

Ramesh V
70 Points
13 years ago

Drop for 1 year and prepare for IIT JEE. Join in agud coaching center of your choice. ask u r frnds abt any gud coaching center. Follow standard books and practise a lot from them and online test series too.

Be confident, you definitely can crack JEE this coming year

all the best

--

regards

Ramesh

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free