There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir my all india rank is 20242 and category wise 16069 state(punjab)rank is 591 will i get mechanical ,civil in nit kurukshetra nit jalandhar sir i will lock all choices but there is no indicative seat allotment since two days

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Piyush,

The last year cutoff for civil and mechanical at kurekshatra were 11,385 and 7835 respectively and for jalandhar it was 13,830 and 11,030. Considering this  you wont be getting any of these choices at any of your choiced colleges.

Refer the link : -

look for some other NITs as its sure that you will be getting these branches at other colleges.

Thank you.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

I am currently using the books objective mathematics by rdsharma and problem plus maths by a das gupta . how do i use these books .is arihant skill I`m maths required ?
@ shuhaibks NO , no use of arihant , frst of all , if u are through with ncert , u can start with besic mathematics chapter from r d sharma , and then solve sequentially . frst 11 th , then ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Go First for NCERT. Then NCERT Exempler. Then Problem Plus in IIT. Thats the currect sequence. Hope it helps. Thanx.
Shreyas Patil one month ago
sir in josaa 2016 counselling1`st round i had filled about 30 choices then after seat location result declaration mechanical branch was given to me then i accepted it &choose float option...
See you got the 2 nd seat of counselling now so that would have been fix for you now. But you can approach to the college and ask for it. If they have vacancy they can guide you your case.
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
Dear Friend, opportunity never knocks your door for twice, still you may request the authorities and try your level best to convince thenm to re-allocate you the same branch, but what had...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
Can u tell me the best book of maths and physics for IIT jee exam
@adarsh for maths – iit maths by m l khanna and problems puls in maths by a das gupta . alongwith that do the practice paper of last 37 years paper of mtg publication for physics 1- concept ...
Umakant biswal 13 days ago
For maths go for ml khanna and for physics go for sl arora. They both are master class. Hope it helps. Thanks.
Shreyas Patil 11 days ago
I have heard a lot about UPES- Dehradun and its courses? How is the faculty for Btech CSE courses in UPES?
Its a good one. They collaborated wid IBM providing better scope to cse students.
Avinash one year ago
Hello Mamta, UPES CSE courses is that its courses are in collaboration with IBM, which is rare to find in any Indian university. If you check their official FB page, you can have a sneak...
Suchitra Ray one year ago
Hi Mamta, I agree with Suchitra and Avinash. UPES is one of the best universities in India which is offering engineering courses. I would suggest you to check out their website for details...
Devik Aggarwal one year ago
I checked that in two of the branches in iits the closing rank of obc category is 3131 and 3463. And many of the branches are having closing ranks in 2800-2900. My rank is 3542 in obc...
Dear student, you can get since these opening and closing rank are not fixed and varying every year. Hope for the best. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Definetly for more rounds, the closing rank will drop.
the closing ranks i mentioned above are of round 1 and not last year … so i meant to ask that what are the chances that the closing ranks drop till my rank and i can obtain a seat..??
Mihir Parmar one year ago
Which is better IIIT Allahabad – IT or NIT Delhi – CS ?
both are standard, go for the one you are intrested in, if CSE is your interest then go for NITD else IIIT allhabad is best
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
For IT IIIT allahabad is the best.It has great coding culture.
vb one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Ask Experts