hello sir i want to take drop for iit 2011 as last yr i joined coaching in 12th and that too the intitute did not teach us the full syllabus.... sir my parents want me to join a college but sir i really want to prepare for iit .... could u plz suggest me what should i do as my parent are against to take drop.. also sir is it possible to prepare for iit parallel with college and if i join college will it be possible for me to prepare with correspondence coaching

hello sir i want to take drop for iit 2011
as last yr i joined coaching in 12th and that too the intitute did not teach us the full syllabus....
sir my parents want me to join a college but sir i really want to prepare for iit ....
could u plz suggest me what should i do as my parent are against to take drop..
also sir is it possible to prepare for iit parallel with college
and if i join college will it be possible for me to prepare with correspondence coaching

Grade:12

1 Answers

Amit Askiitiansexpert
112 Points
13 years ago

Hi,

Yes your parents for the risk factor .. but if confident enuf .. then convince them with showing the confidence that you will crack iit next year. And its better to drop rather than preparing simultaneuosly with some course.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

Askiitians Expert

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free