coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

my rank in jee is 2603 which colege branch should i prefer

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

First go for B.Tech course in top IITs like mumbai, delhi, kanpur, kharagpur,chennai, GUWAHATI, Roorkee ,

You may get Electrical in guwahati/roorkee.

or else civil /chemical at khargpur etc

I ask u not to take biotech/aerospace etc ..

tae CSE/EEE/Mech /chemical in any of IITs in 4 yr course or else go for 5 yr course too in top 4 IITs if u can get in any of thse branches

all the best

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

there are too many different programs fiitjee is offering for long term..can u pls suggest me which one is better out of all those for getting into a very nice iit?
Dear Student, You can go through our programs and take an advantage of online class just by seating from your home. Please have a look on the below link for the programs....
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
@ sresthapa Kindly contact the fiitjee center for the same , beacuse it will vary from center to center that the courses they are offering , u can go through the askiitian live class...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Which books should be referred in the beginning for iitjee preparation ??? And how should we study to score a good rank what is the best schedule one should have for iitjee preparation
@ vaibhavi u have to make the time table beacuse u are the best portion who knows in which subject u are weak and in which subject u are strong . but while making time table just keep some...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Please visit these links one by one for timetable : 5.00 A.M.- GOOD...
SAHIL one month ago
@ vaibhavi at least 5-6 hours of self study is required if u want to crack jee advanced , but if u are gng to any coaching then self study of 4 hrs is enough . whatever u study , study that ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
I`m class 11 student and I`m an IIT aspirant.In my coaching,they have finished 2 chapters in each subject and due to some I was unable to complete the assignments given.Now,I have a lot of...
Dear friend, just be focused andJust plan your time-table, divide hours for preparation, join some promising coaching center, make yourself undergo a strenuous practice session following...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ amitesh As now u are in class 11 , then u are on the right track and time to start your iit preparation , your self study is too important than coaching , as u cannot do if the coaching...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Sir by using rank predictor I'm getting rank around 15000 in NEET 2. Can i expect MBBS seat?
@ palak Kindly be specific , give me some more detail . 1- which rank predictor u used for that ?? 2- 15,000 is your catagory ( sc/st/obc ) rank or CRL . ?? if its a CRL then u can easily...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
@ Umakant biswal This was the Rank predictor I used. And I'm for General category
Priya 2 months ago
what is state management in web application?why it is required ? give me list of state managemenet objects?
View state, control state, hidden fields, cookies, and query strings all involve storing data on the client in various ways. However, application state, session state, and profile...
Kevin Nash 7 years ago
A new instance of the Web page class is created each time the page is posted to the server. In traditional Web programming, this would typically mean that all information associated with...
Jitender Pal 7 years ago
Sir,I have scored 272 in bitsat 2016 is their any chance of me getting any branch except b,pharma??
hi anshul arora as your marks are less chances of getting a seat in bitsat are less.but you can expect a seat in chemical and civil hope for the best regards sahil
SAHIL 5 months ago
To my mind there may be a chance, just keep visiting the website of BITS and keep checking changes in merit list as per the counselling rounds, perhaps you may be able to crack it,...else...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Ask Experts