• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

career in industrial eng & management  , job opp

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear koundinya,

Industrial Engineering (now referred to as "Integrated Systems Engineering") is a branch of engineering dealing with the optimization of complex processes or systems. It is concerned with the development, improvement, implementation and evaluation of integrated systems of people, money, knowledge, information, equipment, energy, materials, analysis and synthesis, as well as the mathematical, physical and social sciences together with the principles and methods of engineering design to specify, predict, and evaluate the results to be obtained from such systems or processes. Its underlying concepts overlap considerably with certain business-oriented disciplines such as Operations Management, but the engineering side tends to emphasize extensive mathematical proficiency and usage of quantitative methods.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

my OBC-NCL rank in jee main 2016 is 23000.Which nit can i get?
Dear Student, kindly chek the link of askiitians or else visit the official weblink of an NIT which you feel is nearby and check over there where does your score stand, If you are able to...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ hari Kindly mention the AIR , beacuse frst the josaa councelling will see the AIR , and then your catagory rank . and the josaa frst round is already over i think , didnot u got any nit...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
sir in josaa 2016 counselling1`st round i had filled about 30 choices then after seat location result declaration mechanical branch was given to me then i accepted it &choose float option...
See you got the 2 nd seat of counselling now so that would have been fix for you now. But you can approach to the college and ask for it. If they have vacancy they can guide you your case.
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
Dear Friend, opportunity never knocks your door for twice, still you may request the authorities and try your level best to convince thenm to re-allocate you the same branch, but what had...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
Which books can you recommend me for isi or cmi exam
Elements of coordinate geometry by S. L. Loney Elementary Number Theory by David Burton Problems in Calculus of One Variable by I. A. Maron THESE ARE SOE GOOD BOOKS YOU CAN CHOOSE WHILE...
SAHIL 3 months ago
@ shohan the following books are best for isi and cmi exam 1- modern geometry by m . a durrel plane geometry by sl loney elements of coordinate geometry by sl loney higher algebra by s...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Who is the chairperson of bharti group?
Bharti Tele-Ventures Limited was incorporated on July 7, 1995 by Sunil Bharti Mittal. Its subsidiaries operate telecom services across India. Bharti Tele-Ventures is India's leading private ...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
dear sir i want to pass bitsat exam in such a small time period what should i study first in syllabus as i have not revised my 11 sylabus pleasesir help me out i m ready to do hard work
@ shubhangi BITSAT exam wl be simple for you if u prepared for jee before .. if not , then start with your 11 th syllabus , but not with detail study , do the revision only ,, and donot...
Umakant biswal 6 months ago
hello shubhangi the only solution to your problem is usage of askiitians site revision notes and practice of last year papers. so first revise and then do a lot of papers link to revision...
SAHIL 6 months ago
Why josaa is not giving me a good college and branch even up my AIR in jee main is 4800 and obc 786.i also filled desired choice at the time of choice filling.
Hii the choice that you have filled might not be available for you at your rank . And it also depends upon the decreasing order in which you have filled your priority.
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Ask Experts