There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

I am studying in 10th standrad, i want to become a iitian

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Shenker Kummari,

Very nice wanna become an 1st of all clear all the basic concpets and go for good coaching where u stay and study well work hard by clearing all the basic concpets and also be strong while preparing in Maths...and get very good material for clearing JEE..and practise well i mean after clearing all the beasic concpets just use that basic concepts to solve the problems...and work hard and u will surely ge..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best..

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

kishore-IIT bombay

5 years ago

I study in 9th standard and i want to become an IITian..!! Whould be my preparations.?? plzz suggest..!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Apart from MNIT-Bhopal, IIIT-J and Govt. Engg. Colleges, which are no doubt good, there are some more few colleges which are also good Like RGPV, IISER, Oriental. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Not only in Bhopal rather at some other places as well a better teaching and better placements are provided, try at – Sagar Inst of Research and Tech,...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
i got 94% in !0th should i go for cet or iit??
Go for IIT dude,it will cover cet too.Be confident..!!
Charchit Tailong 4 months ago
Well depends on your preferences. That is a very good percentage and if you work hard you could clear both :)
Neeti 4 months ago
sir i appeared fr nata exam nd scred 93 marks bt i m nt getting a good clg so i m deciding to drop a year is it good to drop a year i appeard fr jee mains paper1 nt fr paper2 i m interested ...
Both College and performance matters, but if you are extra ordinary then in that case even college doesn’t matters. If you are confident regarding your preparation and atleast you can...
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
No its not like that the reputation of a college as well score, both are equally important, you may try at Jadavpur Uni, Kolkata,...............................Inderprastha Uni,...
sir my if JEE mains score is 65 in written will the person able to sit in counsiling by JOSAA
Immediately visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to know whether you may still be allotted a seat as per the counsellings, if not then try at some other renowned institutions like –...
Yes you can sit in counselling based on your score in OBC category I think that you can get an NIT in the 4 th round But I think josaa registrations are over!!
Akshit Matthew 4 months ago
What sholud be my preference order for the following:- 1)DTU PSCT 2)DTU ENE 3)DTU EP 4)Thapar CS+MBA 5)Thapar Electrical 6)Thapar Civil 7)Manipal CS 8)Manipal ECE
Prefer Manipal EC or CS
Avinash 4 months ago
OF course u must prefer dtu and whatever stream u want as it is better college than any of above mentioned and stream does not matters as it can be upgraded later on APPROVE IF USEFUL
ng29 4 months ago
Suppose i Don’t Get into any main streams of Engineerng in IIT but mining n ceramic i might be getting based on previous cut offs ... will it be a good decision to go for it ...wrt to...
Hi The prospect of Mining Engineering is very good in India. Specially in PSU’s. So I would say you should go for it. Also You might like to note that after first year you get a very...
Sunil Kumar 5 months ago
Hi I did get your question. You can upgrade your branch in the any IIT. It is in all IIT’s. And you must not have a backlog in any subject during your first year. That is all the...
Sunil Kumar 5 months ago
Hi No you get that oppurtunity if you score a good CGPA (>9/10) , varies for different branches you want to go to. You need to have a very good CGPA after 1 st year to get that.
Sunil Kumar 5 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details