• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

I am studying in 10th standrad, i want to become a iitian

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Shenker Kummari,

Very nice wanna become an IITian..so 1st of all clear all the basic concpets and go for good coaching where u stay and study well work hard by clearing all the basic concpets and also be strong while preparing in Maths...and get very good material for clearing JEE..and practise well i mean after clearing all the beasic concpets just use that basic concepts to solve the problems...and work hard and u will surely ge..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best..

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

regards,

kishore-IIT bombay

5 years ago

I study in 9th standard and i want to become an IITian..!! Whould be my preparations.?? plzz suggest..!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Please explain how to manage time when writing exam?

You can read the questions ready which is easier at the time of reading time. Then when the exam starts you can write the ones you know. Don’t waste time thinking about a particular...

ANAMIKA S KUMAR 2 months ago

whem you are writing a exam , firstly how many questions you know ,notice the question and write that which question do you very well .you have complete that questions , remaning questions...

hemanth 2 months ago

Dear Mahesh Babu, In exam you have to write the answer the questions which you know.And you have to write the answers for how many marks thats enough.Don’t write extra matter in the...

SAI SARDAR 2 months ago
Sir, I have R.D sharma objective for iitjee periperation should I buy M.L khanna and leave rd sharma as some people are recommending this. I Have er. anurag mishra books for physics are...

Well i thought if i give you the list of books suggested by the askiitians it would help you. because ML Khanna is not mentioned in the list neither is Anurag Mishra so i thought i should...

Neeti 10 months ago

this was not answer of may ques neeti

Harleen Wadhwa 10 months ago

Physics Books S.NO Authors /Publisher Name of Books 1 H.C.Verma Concepts of Physica Vol I and II 2 I.E. Irodov Problems in General Physics 3 Halliday, Resnick & Walker Fundamentals of...

Neeti 10 months ago
Hey......now iam joining in btech and wanted to prepare for bitsat 2016 along with my btech.....so can u give me sme imp tips for preparation......and refer me sme books for bitsat...not...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Hey...iam going to appear bitsat 2016 again and now iam in btech 1 st year...is that possible to crack bits while in btech

Kushal darwaja 10 months ago
I have got 63 marks in jee advance 2016 will i get any iit college and my category is obc

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/rank-predictor.html Please find above the link for rank predictor that will give you an idea about your probable rank....
  img
Ankit 6 hours ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...

Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 6 years ago
Tell me where is the oldest monarchy in the world??

The world's oldest monarchy, officially founded in 660 B.C

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago

The oldest monarchy in the world is in JAPAN

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series