FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I am studying in 10th standrad, i want to become a iitian

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Shenker Kummari,

Very nice wanna become an IITian..so 1st of all clear all the basic concpets and go for good coaching where u stay and study well work hard by clearing all the basic concpets and also be strong while preparing in Maths...and get very good material for clearing JEE..and practise well i mean after clearing all the beasic concpets just use that basic concepts to solve the problems...and work hard and u will surely ge..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best..

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

regards,

kishore-IIT bombay

4 years ago

I study in 9th standard and i want to become an IITian..!! Whould be my preparations.?? plzz suggest..!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
rotation part 1 doubts

HI, Please find the solution of your 1 st problem
  img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago

Hi, Please find the doubts of 2 nd problem.
  img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago

I had found a blog which has DC pandey solutions just goolge it . the link cannot be posted here . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 26 days ago
Sir , when is jee mains result is gona be declared...i mean at what time..?????reply fast plz

yes mansi it will be declared today it was mentioned that it will be dispalyed at 10 am on jje main website but its not till yet dont worry when it will be there i will inform on askiitians...

ng29 26 days ago

Declared check on cbse site Cutoff 105 Hit approve

Drake 26 days ago

yes mansi it is showing in news article IIT JEE Mains Result 2015 Paper 1 Paper 2 @ cbseresults.nic.in: Joint Entrance Examination main 2015 (JEE main 2015) has been conducted by the central...

ng29 26 days ago
hello. which phycics competative book I choose for alpmt?

Hi, The best book that you can choose for Physics is HC Verma volume 1 & 2. That will be more than sufficient. Alternatively you can take Arihants, or any other publicatrion...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

PLease refer http://www.askiitians.com/medical-exams/aipmt/books.html Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake one month ago

Arihant objective series by Dc pandey would be best in my openion. it has previous years ques of AIPMT also.

shubham sharda one month ago
Sir im curious about the branch changing process after first year. Can one change branch from the 5-year integrated course to 4-year b-tech? If not, then can we at least change among the...

Yes in some IIT’s and other colleges the provision is there for branch change in 5 year integrated course and other 5 year courses ,but it varies from college to college.
  img
Sourabh Singh 10 months ago

Any idea if that will be possible in IIT Kharagpur?

Archit Singh 10 months ago
how to crack aiims easily

C buddy... nothing in this world comes without hard work...so work hard even I m preparing for aiims.. n even I at times feel ..this.. so just keep faith in or work.. if u want we can...

Akhila joshi 2 months ago

Hardwork is the key to success.

Adarsh yesterday
i have scored 184 marks in MAINS AND EXPECT 94% MARKS IN 12TH BY CBSE WHAT IS MY EXPECTED RANK IN MAINS SCORE

Go to this link and try to find out everything you want to know about your JEE Main 2015 performance....
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

ur rank will be around 3500-4200 bcoz last year my friend scores 195 in main and 95 in board and his rank was 2000 now he is in nit jaipur CSE and i am telling u dis so that u can have an...

ng29 one month ago
View all Questions »