• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: testing

I am studying in 10th standrad, i want to become a iitian

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Shenker Kummari,

Very nice wanna become an IITian..so 1st of all clear all the basic concpets and go for good coaching where u stay and study well work hard by clearing all the basic concpets and also be strong while preparing in Maths...and get very good material for clearing JEE..and practise well i mean after clearing all the beasic concpets just use that basic concepts to solve the problems...and work hard and u will surely ge..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best..

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

regards,

kishore-IIT bombay

5 years ago

I study in 9th standard and i want to become an IITian..!! Whould be my preparations.?? plzz suggest..!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I have got 80 in jee main (gen) and 90% in CBSE having domicile of uttarakhand. Will I get any seat in B.Tech ( computer science) Govind Ballabh Pantnagar University Uttarakhand ?

JEE mains ranks are out, you can check the rank from josaa .nic.in and first round counseling is on right now, if you are on the track plz mention the rank for the check.
  img
Avinash 7 months ago

Your score is quite good and I guess that you may make it at GBPU, Uttrakhand,......but why to play guess games when the jee result is already out, you may better visit the official website ...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

my rank is 66254 what could i get now

asd 7 months ago
Which is better nit trichy ece or nit warangal eee considering I`m from hyd.

Both are equivalent, Choose according to your interest and convinence. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Both the institutions are equally good and highly reputed...upto you where you wish to go....My suggestion is to explore the world and grow up...try to come out of your boundaries and don’t ...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago
what is the scope of industrial and production enginerring latest

Hi.. This branch is very good since it is a branch of engineering concerned with the development, improvement, implementation and evaluation of integrated systems of people, money,...
  img
Sakshi 7 months ago

if i do it from nit jalandhar will i will got good placement

asd 7 months ago
sir my rank is 9959 in jeemains so what i have to take nits or iiits. is iiit jabalpur is good.. please inform which nit can i take that would be good..in top nits

Hi, Yes IIIT Jabalpur is a good college. Prefer top NITs. Even some IIITs are better then lower rank NITs. So therefore I will suggest you to look the ranking of NITs and IIITs before...
  img

Yes, You can even wait for further rounds, hopefully you will get the more better option, Thanks
  img

sir i got nit raipur in seat allotment process ece branch .. is this nit good please give reply soon

pulloori harinika 7 months ago
sir, i got 16000 obc rank and 60000 open rank . i want nitk surathkal ec or mech, will i get it? my home state is karnataka

SEE the opening and closing rank published by JOSAA of first round. if it helps then pls approve

vb 7 months ago

go for previous year jee mains opening and closing rank

vb 7 months ago
Timing should be in morings or saturdays and sundays

Hi Aditya Jain If you have problem in timing then you can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com. click here for more...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 15,000 off