I am studying in 10th standrad, i want to become a iitian

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Shenker Kummari,

Very nice wanna become an IITian..so 1st of all clear all the basic concpets and go for good coaching where u stay and study well work hard by clearing all the basic concpets and also be strong while preparing in Maths...and get very good material for clearing JEE..and practise well i mean after clearing all the beasic concpets just use that basic concepts to solve the problems...and work hard and u will surely ge..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best..

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

regards,

kishore-IIT bombay

4 years ago

I study in 9th standard and i want to become an IITian..!! Whould be my preparations.?? plzz suggest..!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
for chemistry physical inorganic which book to follow for mastering it for jee advanced top rank ?is it any of these - rcm , n avasthi ,pradeep, p bahadur objective chemistry.?

You just take any of the standard Book(LIke O. P. Tondon or P Bahadur) and practice the good questions. Also you should solve previeous year iit-jee questions in limited time after...
  img
Naveen Kumar 13 days ago
how to prepare for bitsat?there are a lot of online test series available online.please suggest me which will be the best option that is best online practice test series for bitsat.

Dear student, Every exam has a different pedagogy for its preparation. We have customised packages for BIT Sat and other engineerig examinations. We would like to suggest that you give our...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 2 months ago

Dear student, There is a Program for Bit Sat. Please get in touch with the academics or sales department and they would be able to help you. We have a regular program as well as a customised...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 2 months ago

Sir, I am already an enrolled student in askiitians for iit jee 2015.please tell me is there any program or test series for bitsat also? Regards, Vineet

vineet chatterjee 2 months ago
sir this is problem of cm of page 41 where am i wrong

Question Not...
  img
Harishwar one month ago
Sir in this question Prove that the vectors 3i+2j-2k,-i+3j+4k and 4i-j-6k can form a triangle. If we find the distance between the vectors and add them then we get zero so it is proved. But...

Hi, Use the colinearity condition. Three points must not be cloinear in order to form a triangle. The condition is the determinent is non zero if the vectors are forming a triangle. So solve...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

Hi, Use the colinearity condition. Three points must not be cloinear in order to form a triangle. The condition is the determinent is non zero if the vectors are forming a triangle. So solve...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
Hi, My son has recently completed B-Tech (Electrical) and now got MTech admission in DTU(DCE) for Power system engineering and in IIT Delhi for Energy Studies. Which one he should join and...

Sir, the choice is obvious you must send your ward to IIT Delhi. There in no replacement of IIT”s till now. Don’t worry about the placements and carrer options. Your child will...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
how do i concentration to solve iit problem

to make concentration you need to learn formulas and try to conplete all numericals carefully

komalpreet 7 months ago

to make concent

komalpreet 7 months ago
View all Questions »