I am studying in 10th standrad, i want to become a iitian

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Shenker Kummari,

Very nice wanna become an IITian..so 1st of all clear all the basic concpets and go for good coaching where u stay and study well work hard by clearing all the basic concpets and also be strong while preparing in Maths...and get very good material for clearing JEE..and practise well i mean after clearing all the beasic concpets just use that basic concepts to solve the problems...and work hard and u will surely ge..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best..

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

regards,

kishore-IIT bombay

4 years ago

I study in 9th standard and i want to become an IITian..!! Whould be my preparations.?? plzz suggest..!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Can one get scholarship in nits

Hello stduent, Yes, NITs do provide you the various scholarships. For various details about the eligibility criteria and the scholarship options please visit the official website of the...
  img
Latika Leekha 4 months ago
4 boys and 4 girls are to be seated in a line such that no 2 girls are together, find the number of ways. explain me the gap method

is 48 the answer?

varun 9 days ago

is 48 the answer?

varun 9 days ago

is 48 the answer?

varun 9 days ago
(1)if p and k be real numbers such that x^3 – px^2+kx-6=0 has its roots real and positive,then the minimum value of k is? (2)the maximum value of f(x)=sin(x)+cos(x) when x lies between...

2.Use AOD, 2nd order derivative method to find the solution of the eqn in the forst and third quadrant for maximum and minimum value of the function. 3. Substitute the value of x or y(here...
  img
Ravi 20 days ago

sir,it would be very kind of you if you please post the answers,i have tried in the same way,please post the answers...

vineet chatterjee 20 days ago
Hi! My name is Sridhar Lal Sarma. I am a +2 1st Year Student. I am a average scorer but with a high aptitude. Lately i have come to my senses and now i am completely terrified about how tp...

Dear sarma Fitst I will suggest you to join any coaching classes.Because as you are preapearing for IIT JEE then you will face a tough comptition. coaching classes can guide in a better way....

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago

Dear Sir, Thank you very much for answering my query. I have just one more doubt, what is the basic difference between AIEEE, BITS & IIT JEE.

sarma.sridhar08@gmail.com Sarma 4 years ago
I expect a rank of 300-400 in advanced. which branch is having better scope. mechanical engg at bombay or cs at kharagpur etc.

You should go with cs at khargpur if you want to earn lot of money, and mechanical engg is also a good branch. sher mohammad b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago

CS at IIT Kanpur or IIT KGP.

AKSHAT BHANDARI 5 months ago
I want to know the exact seven wonders in the world

img
Navjyot Kalra 5 years ago

Seven Wonders of the World has been drawn up, based on over 100 million votes cast from people in 200 countries. Seven global heritage throughout history # The Pyramid at Chichén...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »