FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I am studying in 10th standrad, i want to become a iitian

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Shenker Kummari,

Very nice wanna become an IITian..so 1st of all clear all the basic concpets and go for good coaching where u stay and study well work hard by clearing all the basic concpets and also be strong while preparing in Maths...and get very good material for clearing JEE..and practise well i mean after clearing all the beasic concpets just use that basic concepts to solve the problems...and work hard and u will surely ge..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best..

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

regards,

kishore-IIT bombay

4 years ago

I study in 9th standard and i want to become an IITian..!! Whould be my preparations.?? plzz suggest..!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
SIR I HAVE PASSED MY CLASS 12TH THIS YEAR,THAT IS IN 2014.IF I APPEAR FOR JEE-ADVANCE NEXT YEAR,WILL THE BOARD PERCENTILE WHICH IS 83.2% THIS YEAR WILL BE CONSIDERED OR THE PERCENTILE...

Hi, For detailed information on this, please read the information bulletin of JEE Mians. For your reference, here is the link :...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago
dear mam, i have purchased a study material for calss 8/9/10. how can i activate my account

Please contact support @ askiitians.com (remove spaces in between) regarding the same
  img
rake one month ago

Hi Student, Please contact the support team regarding the same
  img
Harishwar one month ago
which books are best for the kvpy preparation for class 11 and class 12 ?

10 tips to crack KVPY Aptitude Test 1. Analyse your Strengths and Weaknesses Before getting into preparation mode for KVPY Aptitude Test, it is important for you to know your existing level...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago

sir i post very few questions on ur site and still there is no response.sir please give some time to my queries?????

NIRAJ TIRTHANI 4 months ago

but which ncert books should i use to crack?

NIRAJ TIRTHANI 4 months ago
What is OSI Reference Model ??

The Open System Interconnection reference model was created by the International Organizaiton for Standardization (ISO) to provide a model that network vendors could follow when developing...
  img
Deepak Patra 5 years ago
I have dropped this year.. and with just 6 months left... i dream of doing MBBS from the best college AIIMS... Plzz suggest how much times to revise and how much time should i study in a...

Dear Student 6 months is a lot of time for you to revise the syllabus for AIIMS. You should study for atleast 6 hours a day and you can extend your study time according to your convenience....
  img
Raheema Javed 4 months ago

Thnxxx mam... Can i know the minimum no. Of times i need to revise the entire syllabus?

piya 4 months ago

Thnxxx mam... Can i know the minimum no. Of times i need to revise the entire syllabus?

piya 4 months ago
IIIT-A Amethi campus or IIITM Gwalior, For IT ??

Dear student, IIIT A is better than IIITM for IT. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 8 months ago
View all Questions »