I am studying in 10th standrad, i want to become a iitian

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Shenker Kummari,

Very nice wanna become an IITian..so 1st of all clear all the basic concpets and go for good coaching where u stay and study well work hard by clearing all the basic concpets and also be strong while preparing in Maths...and get very good material for clearing JEE..and practise well i mean after clearing all the beasic concpets just use that basic concepts to solve the problems...and work hard and u will surely ge..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best..

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

regards,

kishore-IIT bombay

4 years ago

I study in 9th standard and i want to become an IITian..!! Whould be my preparations.?? plzz suggest..!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is the use of state rank in jee mains?

Hi, Satae ranks are used to fill the state quota seats in the NITs of a specific state. So if you are planning to take admission in ur home state then you state rank will be used. While AIR...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
JSS Noida or Shiv Nadar University ? Branch : Mechanical Engineering. B. Tech

According to the recent trends JSS Noida is an obvious choice if you are getting the desired branch there. Best of luck !
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
nit kuruhshetra or ismu dhanbad which one is bettr?

Hi Nitesh, ISMU Dhanbad is always better than NIT kurukshetra..

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for b.tech in computer science ???????????

All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking ...as the trends change every year but roughly...

Ramesh V 5 years ago

It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...

AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 5 years ago
who invented the telephone ?

Alexander Graham Bell (1847–1922) is credited with inventing the telephone in 1875. A year later he was the first to secure a patent (exclusive right to make, sell, and use an...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »