There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir,i am studying in 12th std state syllabus.i have aim of cracking iit or aieee.please help me as to how to prepare for the exams? 

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Shambhavi,

Firstly give majority of your time to studies and  concentrate on the basics of each and every thing.
Pay equall attention to all the three subjects i.e./ Maths,Physics and Chemistry.
Do as many number of quality questions as you can.
Try to go through the last papers of IIT and AIEEE and get a basic overview of the questions being asked in these exams and then prepare accordingly.
Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best  SHAMBHAVI!!!

Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

in josaa 2016, i did not get seat in first round of councelling so when should i pay the fee(46000) it only after we get a seat because i did not pay so am i out of the counclling...
@ sresthapa No , you are still in councelling procedure if payment has not been done , payment will only be made if the seat will be alloted at that time , and their will be a duration in...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
how much time i have to give in all subject to get 90% percent marks in cbse class 12 (pcm)
SAHIL one month ago
@ ashok it varies from diffrent student to student . so, whatever time u are giving just utilise it to be the maximum . and getting 90 percent in cbse is easy that i experienced , just u...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Sir I m preparing for IIT jam. Can you tell me what are the best books for it?
@ anshu What is iit jam . i think you are asking about the prepration of jee main and advanced preparation . if so, then let me to tell you that , jee main test your accuracy and problem...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Sir can you tell me what was the previous cutoff for aiims,MBBS exam 2015 for,sc, candidate.up to which marks and rank student of sc were reply me
@ aditi for SC candidate u need to score minimum 35 percent of the total marks in aiims paper . that means minimum u need to score around 70-80 to elligible for aiims councelling . as per...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
please visit the link to check aipmt cutoff last year for aimms students those get rank mor than 12000 get admission in aiims{ for sc...
SAHIL 4 months ago
please tell me that after the new system of enrollment in iitjee(12th wieghtage increased) should i go for some coachng center or i should study at school. i m an class 9th student anuj...
Dear Anuj Only 60 % marks in 12th is required for IIT JEE exam.There is no incriment in waitage of 12th marks. so you need not to worry.I will suggest you to join any coaching classe for...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
which is the best institution for competitive exam coaching in Andhra Pradesh?
Hii If you are looking for Offline coachings you can go to the various brand names but if you are serious enpough to chose online as a platform in where you can study. You can enroll for...
Sourabh Singh one year ago
i hv heard there is a institution in hyderabad which is mainly for bitsat preparation … anyone knows about it.....if thn plz give me complete info abt it...
mansi dabriwal one year ago
Naryana and Srichaitanya have united to form a batch called China batch. You can go to that batch if u r a topper. otherwise go to FIT-JEE
Vasanth Bhaskara one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Ask Experts