There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

which is the best institute for jee 2011 preparation for 12th passed students in jaipur? is aakash institute a good option?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Shashank,

For the IIT JEE preparation, Aakash is one among the Best... And i wud suggest you to join the the Askiitians Online coaching (Best online coaching for iit preparation, jus check out the askiitians Selections of last year) as it is flexible nd you need not to travel anywhere .. all you need is internet connection and utilise the saved time in studies. The other benefit is you will get the recordings of your sessions.

Here you will get Free study material , Test series,   online-interactive-realtime learning sessions along with problem solving sessions, strategy sessions, counseling sessions from IITians.

You can attend a absolutly free demo class on askiitians and for that all you need to do is Register here. You will get a call from askiitians Team.

Check out the link for the online packages on askiitians website:

An IITian is always there for you!

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Prescribe s​ome books for physics that would be enough to get more than 90% marks in NEET as well as boards ​
@ abhinab In physics , as far as boards are concerned , then first of all u need to read the ncert , after that after reading the ncert twice , u have to solve the intext and exercise...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
HI FRIEND......... Whatever u want know about physics, the best book is “HC VARMA BOOKS”, that is good book pla search in google THANKS.........
mohan 3 months ago
What is syllabus and exam pattern of kvpy exam 2016 for SA stream??? And how to prepare for this exam
@ vaibhavi kvpy doesnot have any specified syllabus , in SA stream they will ask you everything from class 10 th syllabus , as well as whatever u studied till sep in class 11 th . so, just...
Umakant biswal one month ago
@ vaibhavi frst of all u have to practice previous year papers , thats very imp . the 2 nd thing is your ncert , almost 50 percent ques from bio and chem is from ncert , for physics , go...
@ vaibhavi if u will qualify the written test then u will be invited for the 2 nd round test of kvpy , and if u will manage to qualify that also , then u will be under the kvpy fellowship . ...
my OBC-NCL rank in jee main 2016 is 23000.Which nit can i get?
Dear Student, kindly chek the link of askiitians or else visit the official weblink of an NIT which you feel is nearby and check over there where does your score stand, If you are able to...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ hari Kindly mention the AIR , beacuse frst the josaa councelling will see the AIR , and then your catagory rank . and the josaa frst round is already over i think , didnot u got any nit...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
what is tangential acceleration
the linear acceleration of a particle at any point on the curved path. Tangential acceleration is a measure of how the tangential velocity of a point at a certain radius changes with time...
Ananthasayanam Thiruvenkatachary one year ago
The tangential acceleration is a measure of the rate of change in the magnitude of the velocity vector, i.e. speed, and the normal acceleration are a measure of the rate of change of the...
SHANMUKESHWAR one year ago
Sir my obc rank is around 36000 and general rank is 121356 and I have passed 12 from Chandigarh with82.8%. Can I get a seat In nit Delhi. ​
With this score i can’t commit you anything like getting a seat at NIT Delhi, you better visit the official weblink of Jeemains and get to know your status there....if you are able to make...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Brother I think that you want CSE or IT then I suggest you to try any other NIT like Jalandhar it is in your homestate and Srinagar,Jaipur there are chances that you may get one of these in ...
Akshit Matthew one year ago
is Listening to white noise will help an iit student to increase concentration?
@ xavier yes , at somehow ,. but it cannot applicable for everyone . u can do yoga , exercise and listen to ur fav songs , but do remember donot distract your mind in that , u are doing...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Uou can also try this psychological life hack: before studying , listen a song you have not listened before. try to memorixe in first attempt. nw start studying while revesion listen the...
SAHIL 2 months ago
Yeah it does. It makes mind concentrate only on one thing which indirectly increases concentration power. do listen it.
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Ask Experts