There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

can i get a registration account which may enable me to have a direct chat with your faculty member to  get instant answers and small doubts cleared?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hello Anjali

You can register as free user in the askIITians website but for instant answers and doubt removal from expert IITians, you will have to become a paid user of askIITians.

Because If you ask your doubt here in the discussion forum, it might take 24-48 Hours to get answered but if you enroll in askIITians as a student, you will get the advantage of being taught by an IITian. I would suggest you go for a free demo class to see how the faculty of askIITians are and how they guide the students to the right path of success...

Hope that helped!

Ankit Mehra

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

How much questions per chapter should I solve to get 200+ in JEE Mains.Please suggest
Oh! That mean I should try to get clarity over concepts.You have also mentioned about the Practice.Should I do practice on similar concept questions too? Also one more thing... Should I...
Sagar Gupta 11 days ago
@ sagar there is no limit of solving ques , solve ques as much as u can . so, that u can take even a more grasp on the concepts , and the no. of ques also depend upon your practice and...
Umakant biswal 17 days ago
I study for long hours day and night but during in exam ,my performance is like an average student?what could possibly wrong with me?
@ xavier actually hard work is not the key to sucess , hardwork alongwith smartwork is required for the sucess . if u read whole day and night and end up forgetting everything in the exam...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Hi xavier i think problem is with the study method you are using. I am sure you must have seen a lot of students who study less but score more. do you know why? the only reason behid this...
SAHIL one month ago
I have recieved 65% scholarship from pinnacle program of fiitjee should i go for thiss.......
@ animesh it completely depend upon you , iof you are intrested in this then u can join , pinnacle programme only guides you in the process of last 4-5 months of preparation , even u can...
2017 years ago
I am from TS Board Of Intermediate, I am expecting to get a score of 700 out of 1000 in my 12 th class. How much should i get in JEE MAINS and ADVANCE to get into an IIT (only IIT)?
Dear Student, I can not say you about the marks because the maximum marks for the JEE paper may vary. Like for 2014 each paper of advanced was of 180 marks but in 2015, it was carrying 240...
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
Dear Student, For cutoff you may refer the below link. But for IIT you must target under 5000 Rank for getting branch of your choice. Thanks,
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago
I am asking how much marks should i score? Not how much rank i should get. I am okay with whatever branch i get but it should only be in IIT
Jani Satwik 6 months ago
i feel i lack basics in science .i dont have an idea on how to tackle an entrance exam.iam spenting whole year preparing for iit jee.i lack confidence.
Please share your contact details. One of IITians from our team will be in touch with you and guide you properly.
Harsh Patodia one month ago
@ pratyusha what exactly u want to know , and LET me know the reason for your lack of confidence > ? is their any perticular thing that create lack of confidence . one thing u have to...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Which group show metamerism like amine which group
@ santhosh Hard work and determination can reach you to iit , and for that u need to do each and every step hardwork . and also u need tpo practice as much as possible to get your concept...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Ask Experts