hai i hail from karnataka state and i got a rank of around 600 in the entrance test for the engg colleges in my state( i,e. the CET). also i got a score of around 140-150 to AIEEE. i didnt write jee this year bcoz i hadnt prepared anything for it.even after the completion of my 10th boards i was always focussing on AIEEE rather than JEE. so for all these days i havent even referred to study material for JEE.since everyone is telling me tat preparing for JEE is lot more harder than AIEEE i have a feeling that i have to start from square one. do u think someone in my position can clear JEE in 2010. or is it too late for for JEE and i should rather be focussing on PG entrance exams like GATE

hai

i hail from karnataka state and i got a rank of around 600 in the entrance test for the engg colleges in my state( i,e. the CET). also i got a score of around 140-150 to AIEEE. i didnt write jee this year bcoz i hadnt prepared anything for it.even after the completion of my 10th boards i was always focussing on AIEEE rather than JEE. so for all these days i havent even referred to study material for JEE.since everyone is telling me tat preparing for JEE is lot more harder than AIEEE i have a feeling that i have to start from square one. do u think someone in my position can clear JEE in 2010. or is it too late for for JEE and i should rather be focussing on PG entrance exams like GATE

Grade:12

1 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
9 years ago
Hii

it’s never late than never. You can always start but the conviction must be very strong to make you successful.

Best of Luck.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free