There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

I'm an NITian studying ECE in NIT-TRICHY with a GPA of 8.61 in the first semester.I have got 193 in jee-2010 with 85 in chemistry;51 in mathematics and 57 in physics as per FIITJEE solutions.

What courses i would get in IITM and i'm an OBC candidate?I'm very keen about IITM.   Is it good to leave NIT?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear vasanth ,

you estimated rank will around 1000 in OBC and around 6000 in general.... IITs are best collages in India .. and if you get admission in any of Old IIT's then you should go for that .. and IIT Madras is very prestigious collage ..

You can check out opening and closing rank of IIT madras :

Askiitians provide the IIT JEE cut off along with the opening and closing ran given below for IIT JEE cut off:

Click for opening and closing ranks:

You can check out the Cutoff in new IITs, check the link given below :    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best.

Askiitians Expert

Amit - IT BHU

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

my OBC-NCL rank in jee main 2016 is 23000.Which nit can i get?
Dear Student, kindly chek the link of askiitians or else visit the official weblink of an NIT which you feel is nearby and check over there where does your score stand, If you are able to...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ hari Kindly mention the AIR , beacuse frst the josaa councelling will see the AIR , and then your catagory rank . and the josaa frst round is already over i think , didnot u got any nit...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
there are too many different programs fiitjee is offering for long term..can u pls suggest me which one is better out of all those for getting into a very nice iit?
Dear Student, You can go through our programs and take an advantage of online class just by seating from your home. Please have a look on the below link for the programs....
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
@ sresthapa Kindly contact the fiitjee center for the same , beacuse it will vary from center to center that the courses they are offering , u can go through the askiitian live class...
I am going to join Fitjee AITS,then which centre will be better for me Fitjee Pune or Nagpur ? which has better facilities?
@ pranav as far as i knows , aiats is the test series which is based upon the all india level , so, u only have to go to the center for attend the test series only , nothing else . and both ...
2017 years ago
what books i have to used for jee exam preparation. i am a dropper.
@ yashwant If u are a dropper assuming that u have an idea about each and every concept of class 11 th and 12 th . u can use the following books for your preparation 1- concept of physics...
SAHIL one month ago
Is class 12 th pass student from cbse change to state board for again 12 th will be eligible for jee advance or not?
@ rajiv yes , u are elligible but the thing is it might not help you , beacuse in jee mains and advanced the paper setting comitee is cbse and they will follow strictly the cbse syllabus...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
you are eligible if you have not appeared in jee advance exam 2 times before because only 2 chances are given to sit in advance exam. please post if still any doubt regard sahil:]
SAHIL 2 months ago
please visit thanks and post if still some doubts
SAHIL 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off