There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

1)an electron moves in an electric field with a kinetic energy of 2.5ev.the associated debroglie wave length is

[h=6.626x10^-27 erg sec,me=9.108x106-28 grams,1ev=1.602x106-12 ergs]

2)the conductivity of a standard solution of MSO4 is 8.04x10^-10 Ohm^-1 cm^-1 and its equivalent conductance is 4.02 Ohm^-1 cm^2 equiv^-1.the Ksp for MSO4 will be

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear SRi,

Since according to the formula de broglie wavelengh is given as:

lamda = h(planks contant)/p(momentum)   i.e lamba = h/mv      --------------  eq . 1                          

where as  : p= (m)mass of electron*v(velocity of electron).

and         : K.E(kinetic enegy) = (1/2)mv2.

so          :  v = underoot(2*K.E/m) . now sustitue value of  'v' is eq . 1.

so the debroglie wavelength: lambda = h/underoot(2*K.E*m).

Now put all the given values in the final equation

the final answer is        7.7*10-3 m. provides online iit jee courses and IIT JEE Test Series with IITians. Click here to get free online test series and check your status timely or you can join us as our registered user for getting best iit jee study material or iit jee test series.

Click here to find IIT JEE Packages or course details with askIITians.

for further details visit the folowing links:

Askiitians provide you all the best possible information, feel free to ask.

all the best.

thanks and regards.

Akhilesh Shukla

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

There is only one month left for the kvpy exam and i m not prepared at all plz help about how to in one month so that i can score good and i dont have biology so how to study for that for SA...
@ vaibhavi cutoff trends vary every year , so, we cannot say a predefined cutoff for kvpy , still its 60 percent of the total marks if u are a general candidate . and NO , its not at all...
Umakant biswal 28 days ago
@ vaibhavi for kvpy frst of all previous year papers are atmost very very imp . so, if u have 1 month left frst do that , at least last 4 years of paper . after that in the case of biology...
Umakant biswal 28 days ago
What is cutoff for this paper and is it so hard to crack this exam and what is use of passing out this exam
Vaibhavi 28 days ago
I want some preparation tips for 11 cbse exams and also some good books names that can be studied for preparation
@ deepak 11th is the main class if u want to clear up the concept for the competetive exams , i could say , do less focus on the school exam and turn your attention more towards the...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Student, you need to divide hours for preparation of diffferent subjects. You need to draft a schedule that you have to follow religiously. Consider NCERT books as base for preparation ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
please visit all these tips and books are suggested by top iitians of...
SAHIL 3 months ago
when PCL 5 is heated it dissociates into PCL 3 and Cl 2 . The density of the gas mixture at 200 o C and at 250 o C is 70.2 and 57.9 respectively. Find the degree of dissociation at 200 o C...
hi satyam please visit thanks and approve my answer psot if any doubt
SAHIL 3 months ago
Si​r i got 88 in jeemains and 81% in 12th then which college i will get? Can i get nit or iiit? ​ ​
Dear student This year you won’t get NIT or IIT but try hard you might get a good college next year if you will drop.
Bhavya 4 months ago
Dear Friend, getting a seat in an NIT/IIT seems to be a far off dream, you can simply seek admission in some chosen private highly reputed institutions where there is no compromise with...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
Hi, I am robert and interested to view a list of famous places in India. Plz Reply asap.
Place Location Ajanta Aurangabad (Maharashtra) Amarnath Cave Kashmir Akbar's Tomb Sikanara, Agra Amber Palace Jaipur (Rajasthan) Anand Bhawan Allahabad Bhakra Dam Punjab Bibi Da Maqbra...
Prashant Sahay 7 years ago
Dear student, Pls post entire ques Thanks
Nishant Vora 8 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off