which is the best coaching centre for iit-jee in bangalore between fiitjee & base. my son is in 10 std. in 2017 the iit exam pattern changes fully. then how my son get new pattern iit coaching if i join him in next year for iit coaching. because my son’s batch is the first to face new pattern of iit exam. pl. answer. now he is at jawahar navodaya vidyalaya hassan dist.

which is the best coaching centre for iit-jee in bangalore between fiitjee & base. my son is in 10 std. in 2017 the iit exam pattern changes fully. then how my son get new pattern iit coaching if i join him in next year for iit coaching. because my son’s batch is the first to face new pattern of iit exam. pl. answer. now he is at jawahar navodaya vidyalaya hassan dist.

Grade:10

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
8 years ago
in bangalore, many coaching centres are avaliable for the preparation of iitjee,.. u can choose anyone of them.
the thing that imp is depend upon the student and their ability to work hard and concentrate.
by my knowledge in bangalore these are some of the top iitjee coaching institute alongwith their ranks
1- T.I.M.E
2-BYJU CLASSES
3- AAKASH INSTITUTE
4- FIITJEE
5- RESONANCE
6- IITIANS PACE 
7- B.A.S.E
u can choose anyone,, and the 2nd thing about new pattern, all the coaching center will change their teaching methodology acc to the new pattern, u dnt have anything to worry for that..
HOPE IT HELPS

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free