STRESSFULL SITUATION !!!! I am in 12 th and current studying for IIT-JEE 2016, i always try my best to clear my doubts in my coaching institute, i try to study as long as i can , but the problem is support, i m not getting enough support from my friends as i dont have one, it feels uneasy to have friends and the last year friends have started ignoring me as i dont call them any more due to studies, so they start trashing my name which makes me lose confidence and discourage studies, my parents try best to support me but their support is more of pressurising, so even then i dont get motivated, i am stressing out.. plzz solve this problem for me :(

STRESSFULL SITUATION !!!!

I am in 12th and current studying for IIT-JEE 2016, i always try my best to clear my doubts in my coaching institute, i try to study as long as i can , but the problem is support, i m not getting enough support from my friends as i dont have one, it feels uneasy to have friends and the last year friends have started ignoring me as i dont call them any more due to studies, so they start trashing my name which makes me lose confidence and discourage studies, my parents try best to support me but their support is more of pressurising, so even then i dont get motivated, i am stressing out.. plzz solve this problem for me :(

Grade:12

3 Answers

Neeti
571 Points
8 years ago
I totally understand. 12th std is extremely stressful because the student has to manage both entrance and boards.
Firstly, i’d ask you to not panic so much, it’s okay to not have friends, i had no friends when i was in 12th, just one good friend, and we used to talk during breaks from studies, but even if you don’t have that one friend, you can still divert your mind during break time. Try to find a hobby, or maybe listen to some good music. You should also try a few breathing exercises because from what i can figure out, you already having an anxiety attack. Don’t be so scared, it’s going to be okay you know. You have worked hard for your entrance, so it doesn’t matter if you don’t have friends. You’ll make new friends in college.
Don’t consider studies to be a burden, enjoy it, understand the fact that you’re learning something new everyday. You just need to change your perspective towards the entrance exam and then it’ll become completely normal. Just don’t feel so pressurised. 
Sarang Patil
23 Points
8 years ago
Thank you for the advice :)....
Neeti
571 Points
8 years ago
You are most welcome :) you can always ask us when you need help, with doubts or even when you need a little motivation :)

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free