Sir which book you woluld consider for physics which can help me build my concept`s ,please suggerst me a book which is best known for its theory and have some good numericals

Sir which book you woluld consider for physics which can help me build my concept`s ,please suggerst me a book which is best known for its theory and have some good numericals

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Ankit
askIITians Faculty 170 Points
7 years ago
http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/important-books.html

Please find the link above which provides a list of important books for JEE-Advanced.

As per student’s review and experience, HC Verma and Halliday, Resnick & Walker are well known for their theory and good numericals.

Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, stay focused and use NCERT books as base books and refer to some other competitive books in the market,JEE is NOT tough. You Just need to develop a natural interest in Physics, Chemistry and Maths – think in terms of actual scenarios and not just solving problems.Self Study is absolutely Must – You must spend time on self-preparation apart from School and Coaching classes.
I may advise you to carry out a virtual survey to find out a renowned institution for your bright future, choose any one out of these – Apex Group of Institutions, Sitapura, Jaipur,............Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,........SRM University, Chennai,...........BITS, Goa

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free