sir,is there any change of format in jee 2017.and also tell me how to score 250+marks in jee 2017 and what books should i read.

sir,is there any change of format in jee 2017.and also tell me how to score 250+marks in jee 2017 and what books should i read.

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Change may be pertaining to the sets of paper, last year there were ten sets, numbered zero to nine, may be possible this time the number increases, otherwise there will be no major or shocking change,....for your second question,I may advise you to prepare well at a renowned coaching center in your town/place, and carry out a survey for some reputed private institutions which are very well klnown for quality education, best educational practices, hi-tech classrooms, mind testing training sessions, and eventually placements at prestigious places in branded companies, then I may suggest these names to make a choice – PEC University, Chandigarh,..................College of Engineering, Pune,..............Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,.................Osmania University, Hyderabad,..........ICFAI, Hyderabad 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free