Sir Iam O.C failed in JEEMains 2016 but want to clear it in 2017 by studying B.Tech in parallel.My score is Physics-18 Maths- -7 Chemistry-54.Total 65/360.Is my decision right&possible?If possible please suggest me how to start my preparation.

Sir Iam O.C failed in JEEMains 2016 but want to clear it in 2017 by studying B.Tech in parallel.My score is Physics-18 Maths- -7 Chemistry-54.Total 65/360.Is my decision right&possible?If possible please suggest me how to start my preparation.

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, it’s not only saying for the sake of saying that hard works is key to success, JEE is NOT tough. You Just need to develop a natural interest in Physics,Chemistry and Maths – think in terms of actual scenarios and not just solving problems.Self Study is absolutely Must – You must spent time on self-preparation apart from School and Coaching classes.if you want to go for some reputed private institutions which are very well klnown for quality education, best educational practices, hi-tech classrooms, mind testing training sessions, and eventually placements at prestigious places in branded companies, then I may suggest these names to make a choice – Netaji SubhasInstitute of Technology, Delhi,..............Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,.............DTU, Delhi,.............PEC University, Chandigarh.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free