sir i’m final year mechanical engineering student.......i’m very weak in my core knowledge...i would like to develop it, for getting a job in core field...this MONTH 16 th,i’m having an interview in clean max company in bangalore...i want to get a job...so please guide me some tips to clear the interview and get a job..ALSO PLEASE SEND ANY PDF WHICH YOU HAVE, RELATING TO INTERVIEW........PLEASE GIVE SOME SUBJECT MATERIAL SO AS TO ENHANCE MY CORE KNOWLEDGE(not only for interview purpose but also to get the basic and advanced knowledge in my field which would g).........

sir i’m final year mechanical engineering student.......i’m very weak in my core knowledge...i would like to develop it, for getting a job in core field...this MONTH 16 th,i’m having an interview in clean max company in bangalore...i want to get a job...so please guide me some tips to clear the interview and get a job..ALSO PLEASE SEND ANY PDF WHICH YOU HAVE, RELATING TO INTERVIEW........PLEASE GIVE SOME SUBJECT MATERIAL SO AS TO ENHANCE MY CORE KNOWLEDGE(not only for interview purpose but also to get the basic and advanced knowledge in my field which would g).........

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
dear raghul 
for books , i can say go with s chand aptitude and programming skill , they are best choice for mechanical , and in interview improve your programming skill , thats very imp as far as interview will be concernd . 
and if possible learn MTLAB , EXCEL AND MATHCAD , they are actually nessasary for the interview . 
and try to do your own projects while doing practical experiment , u need to show that in your resume in interview . 
ALL THE BEST 
REGARDS 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free