Sir i am going to appear in 2016 jee as there is not much time left what books and in which pattern should i study to completete the topics that are there for mains and advanced.. thank you . I am really co fused about which books i should study like for example in physics i am starting with ncert book and the i dont to either to do h v cerma or cengage arihant series ...

Sir i am going to appear in 2016 jee as there is not much time left what books and in which pattern should i study to completete the topics that are there for mains and advanced.. thank you . I am really co fused about which books i should study like for example in physics i am starting with ncert book and the i dont to either to do h v cerma or cengage arihant series ... 

Grade:12

1 Answers

Harsh Patodia IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 907 Points
8 years ago
Right now you should be focusing on giving more papers and analysing them. Based on topics which are not able to solve you can go for self study packages of askIITians which will make your preparation very fast.
You canwatch free smaple video on our homepage.
And whatever books you are having apart from NCERT you can see those concepts which you get that you are weak in after analyis as well.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free