sir,can you suggest me is it good to drop a year for getting good marks in jee mains 2016 as my aim is either nit or iit.

sir,can you suggest me is it good to drop  a year for getting good marks in jee mains 2016 as my aim is either nit or iit.

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Ankit
askIITians Faculty 170 Points
7 years ago
Yes, definitely ! It is worth taking a drop year for preparation for getting into IITs and NITs, rather than taking admission into a random college.
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student if you have a strong determination, if you are focused towards your goal then there’s nothing that can stop you getting your  goal. You must undergo a strict and a stern practice session. Join a reputed coaching center, get papers downloaded for extensive practice, do well in exam and I guess you can do wonders, else there is no dearth of good colleges and universities,..These all – BHU, Varanasi,.............LOvely Professional University, Phagwara,..........BITS, Pilani,............... are providing quality education, training sessions for placements and then best possible placements to their students, so, without a second thought you can join any one out of these, good luck.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free