See i am Rithik Agarwal studying in class 12 th right now.I first of all want to tell you that i am not interested in engineering rather i am much interested in research fields.There are institute for research in india like Indian Institute of Science,banglore etc which uses mainly jee advance score for the admission.So now my aim is to crack 2018 jee advanced paper with a very good score like around 180-200.But till now i have not taken my preparation seriously to match this ambition.Now really i am fired up to crack iit jee examination with a very good rank to shape my career but till now my life is very unorganised.I don’t have any proper time table for my studies.I don’t know what questions i have to solve,which level of questions i have to solve,what time i have to devote to each subject etc and right now my life is going nowhere.It’s completely directless,without any proper planning,without any strategy etc.Right now i am in dire need of a mentor who could me in these tough times.Who could stabilize me.So please help me and reply to me as soon as possible because i sm very disturbed about it for about a month and don’t gave a clue to about how to move forward in my preparations.

See i am Rithik Agarwal studying in class 12th right now.I first of all want to tell you that i am not interested in engineering rather i am much interested in research fields.There are institute for research in india like Indian Institute of Science,banglore etc which uses mainly jee advance score for the admission.So now my aim is to crack 2018 jee advanced paper with a very good score like around 180-200.But till now i have not taken my preparation seriously to match this ambition.Now really i am fired up to crack iit jee examination with a very good rank to shape my career but till now my life is very unorganised.I don’t have any proper time table for my studies.I don’t know what questions i have to solve,which level of questions i have to solve,what time i have to devote to each subject etc and right now my life is going nowhere.It’s completely directless,without any proper planning,without any strategy etc.Right now i am in dire need of a mentor who could me in these tough times.Who could stabilize me.So please help me and reply to me as soon as possible because i sm very disturbed about it for about a month and don’t gave a clue to about how to move forward in my preparations.

Grade:Select Grade

1 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student,

You can book for a free demo class with one of our expert here.

We will definately give you the best possible solution.

You can book the demo from the main page of askIITians.

Best of Luck!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free