is there a way of editing the message once send? i know such a question must not be asked here, but i have no other way. i received my entrance rank yesterday in my phone and today the rank seems changed in my phone. i believed that there was no way to change. but this seems odd. people around me tells it would be a mistake from my part of checking yesterday.bt i am damn sure because i have looked my rank twice or thrice yesterday.... no one believes me. atleast to consolate mysrlf i need to know whether there is any scope for this happening? please help me... i have no body else to ask on.

is there a way of editing the message once send? i know such a question must not be asked here, but i have no other way. i received my entrance rank yesterday in my phone and today the rank seems changed in my phone. i believed that there was no way to change. but this seems odd. people around me tells it would be a mistake from my part of checking yesterday.bt i am damn sure because i have looked my rank twice or thrice yesterday.... no one believes me. atleast to consolate mysrlf i need to know whether there is any scope for this happening? please help me... i have no body else to ask on.

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Gman Namg
415 Points
8 years ago
sorry but nothing can be done now
grenade
2061 Points
8 years ago
no

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION