i want to get selected in iit i am in open cat. what should i do i am giving 2017 jee but my study is not good enough to get selected in iit

i want to get selected in iit i am in open cat. what should i do i am giving 2017 jee but my study is not good enough to get selected in iit

Grade:12

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ ratnaraj 
donot think like that , it will degrade your preparation , and also donot let the negative thought to come to yourmind . 
frst of all trust on your preparation , i do agree that iit is a kind of thing which requires a extraordinary brain . but thats nothing supernatural . 
anyone can crack it . 
now u are in class 12 , so, just put focus on 12th only and in wekwnds give some time to the 11th syllabus . 
and in those wekends u have to only look upon the formula , and have to work out with the problems . nothing else . 
and at each 15 days check your preparation with a mock test based on what u have studied till now . 
u can also join askiitian self study course , they and amazing and help u to go beyond the ncert limit and clear your concept . 
and  practice ques as much aspossible , and if any type of doubt anytime , let us know through the forum . 
ALL THE BEST .

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free