i m in 11 th standard n have chosen pcm grp. i m really scared for jee. i really want to get a very good rank but i dont have self confidence. recently i wrote a jee advanced mock test. i could hardly do anything in that. neither in school i get above 75%. i dont know what to do. even if i tell myself i can do i just cant. always this thought haunts me if i dont get a proper rank in jee. i dont want to waste my parent’s money.i just want to see them happy.and when i see my friends doing better i feel why cant i do like them. i m not jealous of them but when they also attend the same classes which i do then why cant i do it. i dont want to let my parents down. my parents were very happy when i scored 10 cgpa in 10 th standard . i want to see them more happy.

i m in 11th standard n have chosen pcm grp. i m really scared for jee. i really want to get a very good rank but i dont have self confidence. recently i wrote a jee advanced mock test. i could hardly do anything in that. neither in school i get above 75%.
i dont know what to do. even if i tell myself i can do i just cant. always this thought haunts me if i dont get a proper rank in jee. i dont want to waste my parent’s money.i just want to see them happy.and when i see my friends doing better i feel why cant i do like them. i m not jealous of them but when they also attend the same classes which i do then why cant i do it.
i dont want to let my parents down. my parents were very happy when i scored 10 cgpa in 10th standard . i want to see them more happy.

Grade:11

2 Answers

Mahesh Mridula
32 Points
7 years ago
All Hey Arpita.. Calm down first.. Beleive it or not II’ll encourage you to convert this fear into a desperateness..Be determined..Be focussed..Ask yourself Why do you want this soo much..You still have 1 year ahead..Plan your every single minute properly..Get Books for Jee prep..Join a coaching institute or take up online coaching..Cut yourself from the outside world...Just say to yourself you’ll enter IIT..Don’t miss school..You’ll learn something everyday..Most of all Dnt give up or Quit..Learn to 5-6 everyday..Learn in the morning..Get adequete sleep and Exercise..Dnt use Social networking or television..Have a regularly planned schedule..Use weekends for revision of that week and take up loads of mock tests..DONT LOSE FAITH IN YOURSELF... All the best 

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
dear arpita 
i appreciate your dedication towards jee preparation , frst of all u required intrest in PCM , thats the main thing , as you are in class 11th now , so, u have ample amount of time to prepare for jee , and jee is not at all a difficult examination , remember that .. 
and for that u need strong determination , hardwork and right study material and coaching center (if u prefer to go ) 
so, for motivation , u need to think in position of a iitian , and that will help u to motivate for jee , 
and about the proper study material , take that from askiitians blog , and take it as per your choice , 
and if u are intrested then u can take our self study course which are very helpfull for students , 
and frst do plan for a week study and then proceed ahead , 
and remember -u need to go slowly , no need to hurry up , study a concept give test on that concept , analyse your mistake and proceed on to the next . 
AND after every month , u need to reward yourself for your hard work , this really works . 
AND IN CASE YOU FACE ANY STUDY RELATED QUERY , FEEL FREE TO POST IT HERE , WE ARE READY TO HELP
all the best 
REGARDS , 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free