I have got 73% in class12 and wish to take drop and prepare another year for JEE .Am I eligible to give JEE in 2017?​

I have got 73% in class12 and wish to take drop and prepare another year for JEE .Am I eligible to give JEE in 2017?​

Grade:12

1 Answers

Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Your board score is satisfactory. but not much supporting to help you get a seat in a renowned institution. Dropping a year is not a solution to best of my knowledge, it is up to you because you know better what are your capabilities, whether you can take the test while studying at some place or not,.........well I’d suggest you to be focused, dedicated and inclined towards preparation for the test, if you have made up your mind for dropping a year...Join some reputed coaching center where you mayu get best possible coaching for the test, download sample papers and test papers of the previous years with answer key and go for an extensive practice....and keep an eye to locate some reputed institutions where you may live your dream of being an engineer, to my mind these are the best institutions – VIT University, Vellore,.................SRM university, Chennai,...............Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,...............Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free